Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tonight 4-15-11 South Bend,Indiana  (Read 4214 times)
chevy343

« on: April 15, 2011, 12:39PM »

Finally the wait is over and I will be attending my very first Celtic Woman concert in South Bend,Indiana!! Have been looking forward to this for a long time!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:09PM by chevy343 » Logged
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 12:49PM »

Have a good show! Lil' Lambe just tweeted that she's excited about it.
Jennifer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 04:55PM »

have a good show! Smiley can't wait to hear about it!
RickOShea

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 05:08PM »

Don't take your seat too early. Anto has been playing his pipes in the lobby before the show this year. Last year he played outside after the show. Grin
totallylovesCw

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 06:27PM »

have a great show Cheesy i cant wait to here about it

April 16 was the best night i ever had
thank you Julia  for a wonderful banner and Evi for the avatar Smiley
Jeffrey aka Jeff
chevy343

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 10:43PM »

Well, back from my first Celtic Woman concert and all I can say for a few days is "WOW"!! it was way more then I expected. The girls were simply magnificent in their performance and they are simply beautiful with voices to match! Chloe and Lisa K. are just fantastic.Lisa Lambe is a perfect fit for Celtic Woman and her voice is that of an angel. Mairead is like a little tornado on stage with her spinning and jumping around while playing her fiddle. Overall the show was amazing with the choir and musicians. The girls put everything they have in their performances!! Would I go to see another show? You bet I would!!! Looking forward to seeing them in the near future. I will never forget my first Celtic Woman Concert 4-15-11!

barbeaver

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 10:50PM »

Chloe and Mairead were at Meet and Greet in South Bend. Very small and intimate group at the M&G and the girls were both as sweet and kind as always. They went out of their way to have pics taken with the little children in attendance. Great audience at the show and the girls were awesome!!!

EMERALD GEMS
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 10:44PM »

Just got back home from my stay up in South Bend. 

Last night was absolutely a special night!   Morris Performing Arts Center has a special place in my heart for 2 reasons.  1. It was there that I attended my first two Celtic Woman Concerts and 2. I performed on that stage as part of The Nutcracker in (I think it was) 2006. 

I've been to every CW performance there thus far!  Last night was my first M&G in that theater.  Chloë and Máiréad were delightful as always and Chloë did something that made it extra special for me.

Lisa Lambe is terrific!  I LOVED her version of  "Dulaman"! 

Lisa was awesome as always!  Received a lot of interaction from her as did Phil and his girls who were right behind me. 

I have to say, of all the CW concerts I've been to at MPAC, last night's crowd was most definitely the most alive and involved I have ever seen them be!  It was a blast, as I said a truly special night! Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Mike

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 06:43PM »

That sounds fabulous Jeanine....!  Glad you all had a great time!   Smiley
Jennifer
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 07:03PM »

glad both of you had a good time! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: