Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cincinnati Meet and Greet pics from CET Facebook!  (Read 3134 times)
LoveLK

« on: April 18, 2011, 03:21PM »

Dan has sent the link out and the pictures from the Meet and Greet in Cincinnati are up !  Enjoy everyone!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150545968135246.648393.178110130245
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 05:53PM »

Nice pics,I think next year I'm gonna go for the meet and greet  Grin

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 04:46AM »

Yep nice pics! Cheesy

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 04:29PM »

Thanks LoveLK!  Thank goodness for those, as the ones I took were pitiful with a failing battery.  My one criticism is that Dan didn't tell people to pose, that I heard.  I didn't know he was taking photos when I was up, or else I would have posed like Annie and Kelly did.  I see that you posed for the third photo--did he call out to you?  He didn't me.  Sad

Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 06:09PM »

Thanks LoveLK!  Thank goodness for those, as the ones I took were pitiful with a failing battery.  My one criticism is that Dan didn't tell people to pose, that I heard.  I didn't know he was taking photos when I was up, or else I would have posed like Annie and Kelly did.  I see that you posed for the third photo--did he call out to you?  He didn't me.  Sad

as we were turning t o leave he asked if we would like a picture with them...course we said yes...but he didn't do that with everyone I noticed...

Kelly
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 03:57PM »

as we were turning t o leave he asked if we would like a picture with them...course we said yes...but he didn't do that with everyone I noticed...

He was probably new to it too.  I saw some people were waiting outside the M&G room and got a word with the Lisas as they exited.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: