Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other music.  (Read 5792 times)
icecubes4ever

« on: April 21, 2011, 12:19PM »

Has David composed songs for other Celtic groups like Celtic Thunder, The Hight Kings.....etc...I was just wondering.

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 12:26PM »

The only thing I know it's he has worked with Riverdance as Musical Director. Cheesy He met Lisa there.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
icecubes4ever

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 12:31PM »

Thanks! I would have thought, with as much talent he as, he would have done something big!

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 01:07PM »

From Wikipedia:

Original Songs

Downes has written many original songs for Celtic Woman, including: The Soft Goodbye, Send Me a Song, One World, The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun, At the Céili, Sing Out!, Granuaile's Dance, The Lost Rose Fantasia, The Blessing, The Call, Green the Whole Year Round, Walking The Night and Tabhair Dom Do Lamh. The lyricists with whom he has collaborated most are Caitríona Ní Dhúill, Barry McCrea, Shay Healy and Brendan Graham.

Television, film and theatre

His credits include Thou Shalt Not Kill, The Enemy Within, The Hunt For Red Willie at the Peacock Theatre, Jeff Daniels' Escanaba In The Moonlight and The Shaughraun at the Abbey Theatre in Dublin.[1]. He produced opening and closing songs, as well as acting as choral arranger for the Disney movie Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: