Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best! Weekend! Ever!: Emily's Chicago Review  (Read 9893 times)
Antiup

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 02:13PM »

This was Metal Em!!!

\\\M// totally.

FF 2012 fo sho!!!!!
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 02:18PM »

This was Metal Em!!!

\\\M// totally.

FF 2012 fo sho!!!!!

Thanks, Kasey!!!

I'm ready for start the countdown for 2012!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
celticartzyangel
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 03:48PM »

Aw Heck Em!!! I just died over here!!  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ... excuse me for a moment...
 LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAA KKKEEEEEEELLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
MAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!
**squeals and faints**
Ahem...
The pictures are amazing!!! Lisa's hilarious  Cheesy Love, Love, Love, this review!!!!!
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 06:57PM »

OH!!!! One more thing!! I keep forgetting things that happened....mostly with Lisa....haha...

At the first M&G (with Lisa/Lisa), Lisa K was talking to a little girl who was in front of us, and was asking the little girl if it was her first show. The little girl replied that it was, and Lisa said, "Wow, your first show! And you had a great seat too! You were sitting down there with all of the crazy people!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC

I stinkin' LOVE Lisa Kelly.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 07:36PM »

Haha I loved the review and may I just say one thing.I dont normally get as crazy at the shows but sitting next you ...there was no way that I could have been as crazy as you were lol I dont think any one can lol
And man did we have fun Smiley I just enjoyed watching tommy martin crack up the entire saturday night show Cheesy

Until next year piece out dawg

~ashley~
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 07:42PM »

Haha I loved the review and may I just say one thing.I dont normally get as crazy at the shows but sitting next you ...there was no way that I could have been as crazy as you were lol I dont think any one can lol
And man did we have fun Smiley I just enjoyed watching tommy martin crack up the entire saturday night show Cheesy

Until next year piece out dawg

Hahaha yeah dude we had an absolutely awesome time. It was so funny watching Tommy laugh at us, LOL. I'm glad we entertained him, hahahaha.

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 08:03PM »

When I saw your pics I totally CRIED WITH HAPPINESS for you!!!  I SO KNOW how you were feeling at those very moments!!!  **squeeeee!!!** 

Awwww Cindy, I love you!!!! I nearly cried with happiness too!! *hugggggggssssss*

Your M&G photos are awesome and have to be very special to you.  Surely, they will be something to cherish for the rest of your life and definitely autograph material down the road.

Oh yes, Jack. They are SO special. All I kept thinking on the plane ride home was, "Please don't let anything happen to my cameras/camera cards!!" I think if I had lost those photos in any way I would have been devastated. They are so special to me and I know I will treasure them forever. And you're right....definitely autograph material!!

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 10:24PM »

Absolutely amazing review Emily! It's like living the weekend all over again. Thank you, and it was such a pleasure to meet you, too. And don't worry about your yelling and hollering, I'd say one would have to be lucky to sit next to someone as enthusiastic as you.  Smiley

Until next year!
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 10:45PM »

Haha, thanks, Mike! It was great to meet you and I'm glad you had an awesome weekend too. It was great!! Can't wait until next year...and I hope I wasn't too annoying to sit next to!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 07:39AM »

What?
Emily went to Chicago?
And had a good time?
How can it be?

(I will be in Chicago tonight.  Please have CW come back.)
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 12:29PM »

What?
Emily went to Chicago?
And had a good time?
How can it be?

There are definite indications that she did, Jim.... Tongue

Long gone, I'll bet Emily, is the dream (nightmare) you told us about wherein you asked Máiréad for a hug...and she refused!  No more of those dreams for you!  Cool

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 01:14PM »

Long gone, I'll bet Emily, is the dream (nightmare) you told us about wherein you asked Máiréad for a hug...and she refused!  No more of those dreams for you!  Cool

Haha, definitely, John. She's so sweet to me. Cheesy

Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 02:46PM »

I remember on Apr16th show, there was a little girl reading the new program book in front of me.
She pointed at Lisa Kelly's picture and said to her mom

"Mom, she is so pretty, I want to be like her in the future!"  Wink

that was so cute.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 07:05PM »

Cool Emily, this had to be one of your greatest experiences, ever!  The girls have proven once again why they are simply the best as performers and as individuals.  It is truly remarkable the way they can perform at the level they do, yet make each of us feel so special along the way.    JACK

This is truly their hallmark of their winning style. They are terrific performers, and when a whole year passes, and someone comes to their M  &  G table and they look up, and say, Hello, Jackie, Frank, Mikey...etc.. Did you enjoy the show? I wonder if any other performer can even come close to this?? There is nothing quite like them anywhere on this planet...Thankgs again, Emily...it was a joy to read.

C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Enchanted

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 04:40PM »

Thanks for sharing the experience with us.  I hope to get to a meet and greet someday, but until then it is wonderful to hear about it through your experiences.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: