Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's true, Lynn is listed on Deirdre's Album  (Read 6498 times)
Texan

« on: August 26, 2007, 09:04AM »

A very warm welcome to Celtic Woman Lynn. Well, thanks to Inga, I just found your name listed on Deirdre'a album.
I have Deirdre's album cover stored away, for fear of any potential damage. You understand, there's a need to keep these things safe
from any potential damage.

Pulled it out and sure enough there you are, listed under Chorus, along with others.
I simply love Deirdre's album. So, I carefully put her album cover away.
Then smiled and thought, Wow! Deirdre's album and cover is now even more special to me.

Fans, God help us. We can be a strange lot sometimes can't we?
But we really do know what we like.

I look forward to seeing you see sing someday.
And yes, Deirdre too. I do hope she is planning a tour also.

Lester

Appreciation is a wonderful thing: it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

Thanks for all of your wonderful music Deirdre
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 11:43AM »

Lester,

Thank you for jogging my memory.  I knew I had seen Lynn's name somewhere
but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know it was on Deirdre's album. And I agree we do tend to do some funny things. But you are right, we do know what we like.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 12:12PM »

Hey, is she a featured guest on this recording?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 01:51PM »

Lester and Andi,

Excellent find, there it is right next to Deirdre's name and they are not in any particular order that I can determine.  Lynn received top chorus billing, this is getting good!

Thanks again,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
mpdallen

Integrity

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 02:22PM »

Lester,
You are so right, our new Celtic Woman, Lynn Hilary, is indeed listed on my personalized, autographed CD by Deirdre. What wonderful Ladies they both are. I believe Deirdre and Lynn are good friends, and I have had the good fortune to have corresponded with each of them.

Deirdre and Lynn, you both know that I think you both are World Class Ladies with extraordinary talent. Thank you for everything each of you do for us, your fans.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 09:09PM »

I look forward to seeing you see sing someday.
And yes, Deirdre too. I do hope she is planning a tour also.

Lester

Ah, Lester, how wonderful a Deirdre tour would be!  I chuckled when I saw on Deirdre's forum that post from Inga...more and more I get the feeling that the Irish singing community is quite the small world!  And not that I have ANY doubts about David's choice (or whomever made the choice) of inviting Lynn to be a part of Celtic Woman.  But the idea of me loving Lynn is definitely cinched now...if she's good enough for Deirdre she's good enough for me!!!   Wink

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
constantine336

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 08:06AM »

Is this the CD Dierdre??? The album that should have been released acouple of years ago but was only available on Dierdre's site?? I checked the credits and there was no mention of Lynn. Has she cut another CD??? If so where is it available???
mpdallen

Integrity

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 12:14PM »

constantine336,
My CD is titled" Deirdre", and I got it from her web site, and it is autographed by Deirdre. On the inside cover, under Chorus: is listed; Deirdre Shannon, Lynn Hilary, and several others follow their names.

This CD is outstanding; with so many beautiful songs.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 12:17PM »

Yep, they sure are. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
constantine336

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 01:19PM »

Opppppppps I guess I should have worn my reading glasses. LOL Lynn's name is listed among the credits. Like you I ordered my copy from Dierdre's web site. She was kind enough to sign it for me. Its a great CD. Its too bad its release was delayed and is only offerred on her site. On the one hand she gets more of the revenue but does not get the exposure her CD deserves if it were listed on Amazon. I'm really looking forwar to hearing Lynn when they come to the Sovereign Center in Nov.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 05:51AM »

Sometimes you could just make mistakes about topics here.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
constantine336

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 08:52AM »

I did a search on Amazon.com and found 4 CDs that have performances with Lynn. All are Anuna CDs apparently she does not have a CD of her own out yet. They are Winter Songs, Essential Anuna, Riverdance Music from Show Special Edition 2005, and Behind the Closed Eye. The last CD has two Lynn songs, one with Meav.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 08:54AM »

I guess I didn't hear it. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: