Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Memphis show  (Read 3691 times)
tlpeg?

« on: May 12, 2011, 07:07AM »

Tuesday night's show was yet another excellent performance by CW...however, it was my first-ever front row seat at any concert and what an experience!! Add in the fact that the wife and I had our 8 and 9 year old grandchildren with us and the night became even more meaningful. A special thanks to all the ladies for their interaction with the kids...especially Lisa Kelly (several instances of eye contact with grandson - she is so classy) and Lisa Lambe (in addition to eye contact and smiles, her blown kiss toward my grandson at the end of the show really lit up his night). Our first-ever meet and greet was with Lisa K. and Chloe...a perfect ending to a perfect night. I knew the granddaughter was more than impressed when she later said she wants to become a Celtic Woman someday - that's the sort of thing little girl's dreams are made of. A long-planned event was all we had hoped it would be and we wll forever be grateful to the cast of Celtic Woman for being who and what they are. 
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 07:21AM »

Glad you had such a great experience! The girls adore kids, and always pay lots of attention to them. Of course, being a mom of three, children are always very special to Lisa K.

Now that you've had those front row seats, you're spoiled - like many of us. You'll never be completely satisfied with anything less.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jack

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 08:26AM »

Now that you've had those front row seats, you're spoiled - like many of us. You'll never be completely satisfied with anything less.   Cheesy

Rich is right, nothing less will do. Cheesy  We had a similar experience with our two teen-age granddaughters at the Charleston show.  The youngest went ga-ga over Chloe after getting an unusual amount of attention from her during the evening, topped off with a blown kiss at the end.  I was able to get a beautiful picture of Chloe autographed for her at Birmingham and she's back in dreamland once more.  We may never get that smile off her face! Cheesy

Glad you had a great show.  It's hard to believe another tour is almost over----we're having withdrawal symptoms already.

Jack
MaryNorth93
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 12:34PM »

Glad you had a great show! It's always great to read those reviews about the ladies, they have such great personalities.

Glad you had a great show.  It's hard to believe another tour is almost over----we're having withdrawal symptoms already.

Jack

Well, it means the Europe tour is getting closer  Grin 36 days for my first CW-concert ever, I can still hardly believe it  Shocked
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:53PM by MaryN. » Logged
clarumley

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 01:36PM »

Hey!!! So great to sit beside y'all again! Your grandchildren are precious! Love that they stole the girls attention the whole show!! :-) Was a REALLY fantastic night!
Hope we see y'all next year!!

Clarissa   
tlpeg?

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 06:41AM »

It was good to see y'all as well - I'd have to say that Mississippi was well represented on that front row. Thanks for the grandchildren compliment; we think they're precious as well although we are very biased in that respect. As stated by others, sitting that close to the stage has completely ruined us and the meet and greet was a great new experience which produced some memorable pictures with and without the kids - I'm sure y'alls went well also. Lord willing, we will be there next year and that time will not come soon enough.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 06:59AM »

a great new experience which produced some memorable pictures with and without the kids
Pictures? Did someone mention pictures??

(Just kidding about the "worthless" part.  LOL)

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
tlpeg?

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 07:43AM »

Now you're asking me to show my technological ignorance in posting pictures...had a cheap throwaway camera and getting the prints processed (seems there are not many people who do the one-hour deal on these anymore) is the extent of my knowledge in regard to 35mm film and their hard-copy exposures. Sorry.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: