Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun  (Read 21395 times)
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 08:07PM »

I miss Hayley Sad

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 01:02AM »

I miss Hayley too Hayley.  Smiley

Maybe they could make it as a bonus track on iTunes or something. Then they wouldn't have to worry about disc space.

That would be a great idea!  And they could do the same for the other songs they extend for the tour (Fields of Gold, Orinoco Flow, Finale/Mo Ghile Mear, etc lol).  Maybe in the future whenever they get time (because they're really busy ladies lol).
Well maybe they could record them live. Of course maybe that's really difficult or something...

That would be awesome.  Normally I don't like live recordings because the screaming audience hurts my ears and I can't hear the music but when Celtic Woman does live recordings, the audience is quiet and the quality is amazing!!!  Smiley

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21AM »

I miss Hayley too Hayley.  Smiley

Maybe they could make it as a bonus track on iTunes or something. Then they wouldn't have to worry about disc space.

That would be a great idea!  And they could do the same for the other songs they extend for the tour (Fields of Gold, Orinoco Flow, Finale/Mo Ghile Mear, etc lol).  Maybe in the future whenever they get time (because they're really busy ladies lol).
Well maybe they could record them live. Of course maybe that's really difficult or something...

That would be awesome.  Normally I don't like live recordings because the screaming audience hurts my ears and I can't hear the music but when Celtic Woman does live recordings, the audience is quiet and the quality is amazing!!!  Smiley

Like the "Oh America" video

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 10:30PM »

I totally agree on the whole "annoying audience" thing. That's why I try to avoid live recordings, but I think CW fans have kind of figured out that you're supposed to listen, not scream, in the middle of a song.  Wink The only issue I've had with a live CW recording was in the Contradiction where everyone starts clapping and then randomly stops. Seriously? If you're going to clap at least keep it up until the end of the song!

BlueAquaOcean

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2013, 09:12PM »

The only bad thing about extending SDS is that it makes it kind of long. But still love it!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2013, 09:33PM »

The more Sky/Dawn/Sun, the merrier, I think.  Smiley  Best show-opening song ever.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: