Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wishing I Was Somehow There Again - Beaumont, TX 5/20/11  (Read 13159 times)
Lisaholic

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE My Lisa-Girl!!

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 08:19PM »

Hi, SNOOKIE!!!  I'm SOOO SORRY I haven't commented on your review, yet...but I'm not even quite finished WRITING MY review, yet~hehehe!
What a SWEET-SWEET review!!!!  I was SOOOOO HAPPY that you got to go to the Beaumont concert~& I was SOOOO HAPPY to SEE YOU, AGAIN!!!  *squeeeeee!!!!*

First off, before I start, I must say this… Jeremy…. You have some serious magic skills, bro. You left my father clueless, and let me tell you, that is a REALLY hard thing to do! I applaud you. May you be the next Houdini! If I had a glass, I’d raise it….*picks up water bottle* But in the meantime, this’ll have to do! Wink

Awwwwww...I'll have to let Jeremy see this...It will tickle him~hehe!  *hugs!*

Cindy, you’re amazing and so sweet! I wish I could see you more often!

Awwwww....OMG~I wish I could see YOU more often, you PRECIOUS-THANG-YOU!!  You are SUCH a "Lady"...in EVERY way imaginable! xo Wink

I didn’t know what to do with myself! My father went before me and handed Chloe Jeremy’s poster and assorted items. They love you Jeremy! According to them, you are precious!

HAHA!!!  Awwwww...This will tickle Jeremy, as well~hehe!  He just LOVES them...(ESPEEEEEECIALLY CHLOE~LOL!)...& I love how Chloe loves KIDS in general...but as a mother, it truly touches my heart how she interacts with MY child.  She has totally BRIGHTENED HIS WORLD~& SHE KNOWS IT~LOL!!

**BIG-HOUSTON,TX-HUGS!!**

Love you!
~Cindy Smiley

Oh~PS...Not sure if you remember...but the Houston show 2 years ago was my very first CW Concert...& in case you didn't realize...You were my very FIRST forum friend!  *hugs!* xo

"Her?...*points to pic on tshirt*...Hehe~Oh, Goodness! Her name is Lisa...& I could literally talk your EARS OFF about HERRRR!!!  **giggle!** "

Thanks, EVI~My "Lisaholic TWIN"~for the beautiful banner!  *squeeeee!!!* Grin

"Hello...My name is...Cindy...and I'm...a LISAHOLIC!"
Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 07:34PM »

Cindy- I just read this! OMG! Thanks!!! I have to check this place more often!!! Wink

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: