Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantastic interview!  (Read 9568 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« on: June 02, 2011, 08:39AM »

One of the best ever!

http://wtcitv.org/video/the-a-list/orla-fallon

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Palmie00

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 01:08PM »

Definitely one of the best interviews I've seen with any of the girls. Órla is so great!!!

Her southern accent be cute lol Smiley

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 07:13PM »

Loved it, loved it,loved it!!!!

Did I mention I loved it? LOL

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
beckyw

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 10:31AM »

Wonderful interview.  Thank you for the link.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
binti

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 07:51PM »

It is such a delightful interview.  Orlagh at her best and so funny.  I enjoyed it so much I ordered a copy and now watch it over and over.  Such a beautiful lady,our Orlagh is so special.  Have my tickets to see her both nights she is in Gainesville in November and looking forward to September in Atlanta.  Wish I could hit the road and just follow her through the South.  I could help her with that southern accent!!

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 08:03AM »

Great interview!

Orla is special.  Love her.

Phil

celticartzyangel
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 02:59PM »

OMG it's so wonderfully long!  Cheesy LOVE! Orla's amazing
greenfire6
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 09:49PM »

Órla is always wonderful and this well produced interview is a classic. My thanks and kudos to Ms Alison Lebovitz of WTCI!

To me this is much more than an interview, it is also a "mini documentary" of Órla's rise to super star. Too bad it takes so very long to buffer in*.

I left Orlapalooza** very taken by Órla and her band mates interpretation of I'll Fly Away. To hear her say she wants to do a country album sends me to dreamland. Órla has a way of making dreams come true... for herself as well as her fans so this is one to really look forward to! (My first love is the Celtic music but I understand the connection of, particulairly, Irish music to American folk and classic country music.)

This morning I ordered two DVD copies of this interview from WTCI. One will be a "keeper" and maybe, should I have the high honor of meeting Órla again, she will consent to signing it for me. The other copy will be my "workhorse". I will use it, along with Órla's other recordings, to promote Órla Fallon in my insignificant way, in my small corner of our world.

Ordering is easy, call WTCI at 423 702 7800 x7805 and Pam will fix you up with a copy!

*Assuming I'm not the only one who experiences upwards of two hours for this 27 minute video to buffer in.

**Órla's 2011 US Tour launch, Salt Lake City, UT
beckyw

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 12:24PM »

How much is the dvd? 

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 07:20PM »

It is such a wonderful interview and sooooo informative......I love her !  Grin

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 09:56AM »

I love it! Cheesy Orla rocks!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
oregongirl29
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 05:39AM »

Dang, The interview was removed, Does anybody know if I can find it on you tube?
greenfire6
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 09:14AM »

Dang, The interview was removed, Does anybody know if I can find it on you tube?

I haven't seen it on Youtube. It is the property of WTCI and probably should not be.

It's still there!  Cool  But with a new link:

http://wtcitv.org/watch-online/the-a-list-with-alison-lebovitz/orla-fallon-2/

If this dosen't work please go to:

http://wtcitv.org/video/the-a-list/orla-fallon  Click on SEARCH and type in some search words like A List Órla Fallon.

For me it takes FOREVER to buffer in... but its worth it!  Grin

Ordering is easy, call WTCI at 423 702 7800 x7805 and Pam will fix you up with a copy!

The DVD was 20.00 USD when I ordered. As I recall there was no added cost for shipping and handling.  Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 12:07PM »

Awesome interview! Smiley

oregongirl29
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 05:02PM »

I haven't seen it on Youtube. It is the property of WTCI and probably should not be.

It's still there!  Cool  But with a new link:

http://wtcitv.org/watch-online/the-a-list-with-alison-lebovitz/orla-fallon-2/

If this dosen't work please go to:

http://wtcitv.org/video/the-a-list/orla-fallon  Click on SEARCH and type in some search words like A List Órla Fallon.

For me it takes FOREVER to buffer in... but its worth it!  Grin

It worked thank you so much.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: