Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Orla Dream EVER  (Read 4535 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: June 03, 2011, 11:00AM »

Last night, I had an awesome dream about Orla.  I had a dream that there was some sort of party at my mom's PBS studio, and Orla was there!  I got to hang out with her, and eat pizza with her.  LOL!  And she was so sweet to me!  Then again, Orla is ALWAYS sweet.  We even had pictures taken together, LOTS of pictures, and when it was all over, I was all emotional.  I was crying my eyes out, because I was starting to miss her!  And then when I woke up, I almost cried, because that dream really touched my heart.

I've gotten to meet Orla FOUR TIMES in real life.  I met her in 2009 at the M&G at Jim Brickman's "Beautiful World" Holiday Concert.  I met her AND Jim.  Hahaha, Jim was so funny and so nice, and Orla, OMG, it was so AMAZING meeting her!  She even gave me a HUG!  Then, a year later, she came to my mom's PBS studio for pledging, and I got to go.  She REMEMBERED ME!!!!!  And she sat and talked with me and my granddad for like 30 or 40 minutes.  I got MORE hugs from her, and she complimented my sweater!  I even gave her a copy of my demo CD, and she commented about it on my Facebook, saying she loved it!  Then, she came to the studio AGAIN in March for pledging again, and again, I got to go.  I gave her a print-out of a graphic I made for her.  It was of her as an angel.  Oh, and BTW, both times I went to the studio, SHE MENTIONED ME ON TV DURING THE PLEDGE BREAK!!!!!  OMG I almost cried!  It was so sweet!  And THEN, I got to go to her concert in Roanoke, and she dedicated a song to me!  OMG again I almost cried!  And after the show, I was taken backstage FOR FREE to meet her AGAIN!!!!!  As always, she was so sweet to me!  At that time, I was about to record another demo, and I had a choir concert coming up the week after that would be on CD, and I promised I'd send her both my new demo CD and my choir concert CD!  And I FINALLY got them in the mail a few days ago!  Hope they arrive safely.

That dream was so real!  It wasn't just one of those funny random dreams.  It was so real.  I mean, I even smelled her perfume, which smelled exactly the way it does in real life!  It was a really nice dream, and I'll never forget it!

And btw, I hope it's okay that I posted this here.  I really wanted to share it with you guys, because it was very special to me.  It really gave me a bright and happy start to my day, and it really touched my heart.  Orla is an amazing person.

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 11:56AM »

That's an awesome dream Tiffany! Smiley

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 01:26PM »

Thank you so much!  Yeah it was great!
Orla has really gotten me though some tough times, and she makes me wanna be a better person.  She's such an inspiration to me.  There just aren't enough words or enough ways to thank her enough, not for me anyway.  She's a saint.  And yes I do really miss her and I can't wait until the next time she comes to Roanoke.

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 01:40PM »

Thank you so much!  Yeah it was great!
Orla has really gotten me though some tough times, and she makes me wanna be a better person.  She's such an inspiration to me.  There just aren't enough words or enough ways to thank her enough, not for me anyway.  She's a saint.  And yes I do really miss her and I can't wait until the next time she comes to Roanoke.

You're welcome. Smiley
Yes once the girls have touched your heart you can't let them go... It's like magic and they truely are fantastic women. Even though I've never seen Orla perform live I'm sure she does a great job and I also miss her as a member of CW. But I'm happy for her that she's returned to her solo career.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 04:11PM »

She is amazing live!  Although that's not what I meant when I said I miss her.  I think she's great both ways.  I meant I miss her being in Roanoke and I miss talking to her.

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 07:12PM »

Orla is indeed a VERY special lady and goes out of her way to make sure her fans feel special too.

A lot of us are going through Orla withdrawal right now but we have the Fall tour to look forward to starting in September!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
deniz sarac

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 06:37AM »

Hi Tiff,

That's absolutely a wonderful dream!
I'v met her last December and she is soo kind and soo sweet! Cheesy
I hope to see her this year in Ireland. Wink

Love, Deniz
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print