Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman on TV in Germany  (Read 65238 times)
Ruth
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 05:38AM »

Scott just say to me on Twitter : "It's live on MDR tonight" But it's a film on MDR tonight Huh

It's on ARD  das Erste at  20.15h das Sommerfest der Rekorde, also on ORF, the guests were on Teletext yesterday, and I saw CW, but they have moved the Teletext today......surprise, surprise  Wink

we will see
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 05:41AM by Ruth » Logged
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 05:43AM »

Scott just say to me on Twitter : "It's live on MDR tonight" But it's a film on MDR tonight Huh

It's on ARD  das Erste at  20.15h das Sommerfest der Rekorde, also on ORF, the guests were on Teletext yesterday, and I saw CW, but they have moved the Teletext today......surprise, surprise  Wink

we will see

Did you happen to see when CW are performing (or what ever)? Because I don't want to watch the whole of it with that Silbereisen. He's a right... Angry

Ruth
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 05:55AM »

we will see

Did you happen to see when CW are performing (or what ever)? Because I don't want to watch the whole of it with that Silbereisen. He's a right... Angry

that Silbereisen.........ha, ha.... I hope they are not at the end of the show.....hopely in alphabetic sequence, and there's a lot of Folk music tonight......and a lot of surprises, grins  Cheesy
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2011, 05:58AM »

It's on ARD  das Erste at  20.15h das Sommerfest der Rekorde, also on ORF, the guests were on Teletext yesterday, and I saw CW, but they have moved the Teletext today......surprise, surprise  Wink

we will see

that Silbereisen.........ha, ha.... I hope they are not at the end of the show.....hopely in alphabetic sequence, and there's a lot of Folk music tonight......and a lot of surprises, grins  Cheesy

Well I'm not really into that kind of folk music. We have our own pain in the neck, don't know if you've heard of them the "Kastelruther Spatzen"... Oh god, I hate their music! Cheesy
I'm into Scottish and Irish folk songs. And of course CW. Grin And I don't want to miss them today... Smiley

Ruth
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2011, 06:03AM »

It's on ARD  das Erste at  20.15h das Sommerfest der Rekorde, also on ORF, the guests were on Teletext yesterday, and I saw CW, but they have moved the Teletext today......surprise, surprise  Wink

we will see

that Silbereisen.........ha, ha.... I hope they are not at the end of the show.....hopely in alphabetic sequence, and there's a lot of Folk music tonight......and a lot of surprises, grins  Cheesy

Well I'm not really into that kind of folk music. We have our own pain in the neck, don't know if you've heard of them the "Kastelruther Spatzen"... Oh god, I hate their music! Cheesy
I'm into Scottish and Irish folk songs. And of course CW. Grin And I don't want to miss them today... Smiley

I know them all, be prepared for a lot of folk music and Jodel tonight, we have our own pain in the neck tooo, ha, ha....
Jodel without end.....holdero iti
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2011, 06:05AM »

we will see

I know them all, be prepared for a lot of folk music and Jodel tonight, we have our own pain in the neck tooo, ha, ha....

Cheesy Ah yes you're from Switzerland aren't you? Smiley Poor CW have to bear that Silbereisen... Sad

Ruth
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2011, 06:07AM »

we will see

Cheesy Ah yes you're from Switzerland aren't you? Smiley Poor CW have to bear that Silbereisen... Sad

Cheesy
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2011, 07:59AM »

I'll just record both and put them up on Youtube as soon as I can Smiley
Thank you Moni!! Wink

Inga
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 08:02AM »

Scott Porter twittered again: It is live on MDR tonight  Huh

There is no show on MDR tonight.
Ruth
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 08:18AM »

Scott Porter twittered again: It is live on MDR tonight  Huh

There is no show on MDR tonight.

we suppose it's on ARD das Erste  das Sommerfest der Rekorde tonight 20.15h, it's a live show with Folk music and surprises....
Inga
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 08:22AM »

we suppose it's on ARD das Erste  das Sommerfest der Rekorde tonight 20.15h, it's a live show with Folk music and surprises....

Yes, probably.
Jennifer
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 08:33AM »

I'll just record both and put them up on Youtube as soon as I can Smiley
Thank you!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2011, 08:34AM »

Scott Porter
CW performing unique Medley (Nil Sen La, You Raise Me Up & Mo Ghile Mear) tonight on MDR "Summerfest" 815pm-11pm (we are on around 10:10pm)

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2011, 08:37AM »

Scott Porter
CW performing unique Medley (Nil Sen La, You Raise Me Up & Mo Ghile Mear) tonight on MDR "Summerfest" 815pm-11pm (we are on around 10:10pm)

Around 10:10 pm? Cheesy Great then I can only watch them perform. Let's see what that Silbereisen says to some REALLY good music! Cheesy
Thanks Rachel for telling us! Cheesy

Inga
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2011, 08:39AM »

It is on ARD. And Ray Fean is performing with them.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 08:41AM by Inga » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: