Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other Artists  (Read 482652 times)
historylover

« Reply #360 on: March 05, 2010, 10:13AM »

I found this girl on youtube, who is just incredibly talented.  Her name is Sarah LaMantia, and she does covers for different songs (she sings and plays the piano by ear)!  http://www.youtube.com/user/SarEliz0131#p/u/8/yoXWF70oqEQ
Enchanted

« Reply #361 on: March 05, 2010, 01:11PM »

I found this girl on youtube, who is just incredibly talented.  Her name is Sarah LaMantia, and she does covers for different songs (she sings and plays the piano by ear)!  http://www.youtube.com/user/SarEliz0131#p/u/8/yoXWF70oqEQ

Thanks for the link.  She is quite talented.
Où est le lait de soja?
« Reply #362 on: March 05, 2010, 08:31PM »

Excellent English folk singer, Kate Rusby.

Awkward Annie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyFc-pbcO94

Let Me Be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95WeNwF5448

~Mel
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #363 on: March 18, 2010, 07:24PM »

Last Sunday (3/14/10) afternoon, I went to Eileen Ivers Beyond the Bog Road Concert at George Mason University’s Center for the Arts.  If you’re not familiar with Ms. Ivers, she (like Mairead) is an All-Ireland Fiddle Champion, who played in Riverdance a few years ago.  She’s joined by a wonderful band (which includes Buddy Connolly, an All –Ireland Accordion Champion), soloist Niamh Parsons (formerly from the band, Acady), and a small troupe of Irish dancers.  Throughout the Concert, Ms. Ivers gives a running monologue about the development of Irish/Celtic music, including how it’s reflected in other genres, including the blues, American bluegrass, and Zydeco music.  So, it was both very instructional and entertaining.  All-in-all, I would include this Concert in the "must see" category.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #364 on: March 24, 2010, 03:01AM »

Art Garfunkel - "Bright Eyes":   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGyTGP5q_q4
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 07:55PM by Jim M. » Logged
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #365 on: March 27, 2010, 07:07PM »

im a particular fan of Britt Nicole and Natalie Grant
These are both Christian Contemporary
And there's Franchesca Battistelli....an amazing youn Christian singer who brings a lot of fun to her music. She kinda reminds me of Sara Bareilles....very playful

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #366 on: April 02, 2010, 11:03AM »

Carrie Underwood – April 1, 2010 – Petersen Events Center – Pittsburgh

I leave for the concert at about 6:10. It’s a 20 minute WALK. That’s right. No traveling for this show, as with my recent excursions to Erie and Cincinnati to see Celtic Woman. The weather: 80 degrees and sunny. Just beautiful! Last time I went to see Carrie, in February 2008 at the same venue, it was high 30s on arrival, but weather forecast for departure included precipitation of some sort and a temp of 32. Didn’t know if it would rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, or some mix of them. That scared me, because the venue is built on a big hill that some call cardiac hill. If it was ice, it meant a dangerous trip home. So, a very sharp contrast with the weather conditions and travel here. Travel would be no problem or expense at all tonight.
As I turned the corner and started walking up the big hill, the first thing I spotted was a man urinating in the corner of a bus shelter. Many, many people all walking to the show, what an impression to get seeing that. Way to make the city look good their buddy. As I walked toward the doors, I briefly talked with a scalper about upgrading my seat. Last time, I had the very end seat, way to the right, as far to the right as one could go. I wanted floor, but he wanted my ticket and an extra $50. Maybe I should have haggled more, but I opted to keep my seat, which turned out to be a smart move.  It wasn’t that bad. Certainly there were better, but many worse as well.  I will try to make a quick graphic of my seat position…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                           l                                        floor seats                                        l
                           l                                                                                               l
---------------------------l                                                                                               l
l         stage          l                                                                                               l
l                          l                                                                                               l
l                          l     ==========>  16 rows back                                                      l
l                          l                                                                                                l
---------------------------l                                                                                                l
                           l                                                                                                l
                             -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                               l
                                                               l
                                                               v                         
                                                         11 rows up.

I am far to the left, and the sound was a bit off, much like the Martina McBride concert a few weeks ago. They didn’t have the screen projection things set up facing the sides like they did 2 years ago. It was nice having those, because even if you had a bad side view, the projection showed the show from the front. Side people were out of luck this year. Also, there seemed to be a lot of security. Campus cops (the venue is Pitt’s basketball arena) and event security rent-a-cop types. May have been because a local SEIU cafeteria union was outside protesting.  Also, the stage did not have the elongated center part like 2 years ago, that allowed the performers to walk a bit into the crowd. But they managed to get into the crowd anyway! (foreshadow there). There was a bit of an extended rounded part in the center, but it only stuck out maybe 10 feet.  Some type of rounded thing was also hung way above that area of the stage. Sort of rounded in a symmetric way with the stage.
Before the show I hit the merchandise table. Bought a program, a magnet, and wanted a concert DVD, but they didn’t have one. I have never understood this. Carrie is a big time star. Whats the count up to now on #1 songs? Maybe 9? Several successful tours, American Idol winner. Why no DVD? Martina McBride has at least 1. Celtic Woman has 4. I realize it may be expensive to do. But others do it, and sales would be slam dunk. I cant see any risk at all. But I guess theres a reason why they are successful n the business and I sit in the crowd.
The first stage set up was very basic for the opening act, Sons of Sylvia. I wasn’t that impressed with these guys. They did have a strong appeal to all the young ladies in attendance though. Carrie always draws a LOT of young women. I had many of them in front of me and to my right. The pretty young lady to my right talked with me a bit. I feel so old, I could be her dad. Nice young lady though. The young ladies were consuming a respectable amount of beer, much like in 2008.  But none were falling down sloppy drunk. They seemed to know their tolerance. But the beer smell in the air was noticeable. The women to my left were my age, I would guess 35-45 range. There were guys in back of me who didn’t clap, stand, toe-tap, sway, nothing, the whole show. Standing O, you ask? Heck no, they didn’t even give a sitting O! Why were they even there? I don’t know, I guess everyone enjoys shows their own way. But I found it strange. They looked like they were in distress. Why even attend such a show if you have such limited interest?
Second act was Craig Morgan. He started in the audience, toward the back, and worked his way forward. On his song “Red Neck Yacht Club” he jumped off stage and ran into the crowd. People in floor seats got many good pics. In fact, as people positioned themselves to take pics, they impeded his return to the stage. But he got there.  He also had jokes and told funny stories. Very interactive with the crowd. He finished with his harvester song, and although many people stood to clap, there seemed many who didn’t.  Morgan did a great job. To be honest, I didn’t know much about him. In 2008, Josh Turner opened for Carrie and I knew a little about him and liked a number of his songs. But Morgan was new to me, and he is impressive. The one thing I did dislike was his attempted version of “Amazing Grace” Sort of a modified half version combined with another song. Not sure how to describe it, but it totally flopped, in my opinion. He needs to consult with Celtic Woman on the proper way to perform this song.
Now, on to the main event, Carrie’s show!
Carrie opened with “Cowboy Casanova” The round extended front part of the stage had a big hole in it, and an elevator brought her up from below the stage, sitting on a love seat kind of thing. They used that hole / elevator to bring a piano up later. The back section of the stage itself  had 4 large tv screens or projection screens, not sure what exactly, but they had many cool images all throughout the concert. They also semi-circled back, adding an illision of depth. That was a very notable difference from the opening acts, which had little of the special effects, lighting, etc. The other round thing above the stage was also used as a place to project stuff off of. A big part of the show was the flashy lighting and special effects, for lack of a better term. For example, on one occasion, Carrie wore a dress and it either had electronics built in, or they projected stuff, any way images appeared right on her.  Sparking lights and a flying dove were 2 objects on it.
The show also included some gimmicks, for lack of a better term. At one point, Carrie suddenly appears in the back of a blue pick-up truck, singing “Take me Home, Country Roads” while cables lift it up in the air and carry it over part of the floor section! She flew right by me, maybe 20 feet away. Talk about upstaging Martina McBride’s flying crescent moon thing where she flies over her floor section!  Wish I had a camera, as the young ladies sitting by me went ballistic, with excitement, and Carrie noticed and waved a lot to them. If I had a camera, it would have looked like she was waving right at me. Another gimmick had a prop that looked like that microphone from the Grand Ole Opry. As Carrie sang “I Told you So” on it, Randy Travis appeared on the tv screen singing that song too! So, briefly it sort of created the illusion of a duet. They also lowered what looked like a big tree branch with a lot of green leaves from the ceiling during a couple songs, and coordinated that with nature like projections (trees, streams) on the 4 big tv screens in the back.
 Now, as far as the music goes. She hit a grand slam with “Temporary Home” She also noted that the song means a lot to her and that its country’s number 1 song right now! Also, just as in 2008,  “Before he Cheats” and “American Girl” had ALL the young ladies singing along, very loud in fact, almost louder than Carrie herself. At times Carrie shut up so it could be noticed. “Don’t even know my last name” also had the same effect.  “Jesus Take the Wheel” started off great, but then, suddenly, she starts singing “How Great Thou Art”.  I didn’t like the transition like that. They sort of combined the songs. I also didn’t care for what they did with “Just a Dream” They had Carrie on a swing, hanging down from that big tree branch prop I mentioned earlier. They took her up in the air a bit, and she was swinging. The visual didn’t seem right for that song. Another song that lacked punch was her version of Aerosmith’s “On the Edge” It’s a hard rockin’ song, but in 2008 she did Guns-n-Roses “Paradise City” as her rock-n-roll song and it worked very very well. His time the rock song was…ahhh….nothing special.
I waited in my seat as people left. No sense in standing up and climbing steps, just to wait in a long line as people leave. An usher said “OK lets go” and I said “Is there still a line up there?” and he said “Lines gone, come on buddy we cant leave until you do” So I get up and start heading up but say “hey lets get them back out here for another show” and he responded “one was enough!”.  In 2008 an usher also gave me grief about waiting in my seat, but the line was still down the steps. I said “just where am I gonna go” as I pointed at it. She kept an eye on me until the line cleared. Then sort of looked like “ok get moving” Ushers – impatient folks aren’t they?
So in summary, it was a great show, but at times the gimmicks and lighting effects outdid the music in a negative way. Still a MUST see show though. And many people may actually think the gimmicks and lights are very cool. I actually do too, but I think there are limits on that stuff and they overdid it a bit. I actually enjoyed the 2008 show a bit more, but I also knew the songs then. Much of this current show has newer songs that I am unfamiliar with.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #367 on: April 02, 2010, 11:06AM »

Carrie Underwood – April 1, 2010 – Petersen Events Center – Pittsburgh

I leave for the concert at about 6:10. It’s a 20 minute WALK. That’s right. No traveling for this show, as with my recent excursions to Erie and Cincinnati to see Celtic Woman. The weather: 80 degrees and sunny. Just beautiful! Last time I went to see Carrie, in February 2008 at the same venue, it was high 30s on arrival, but weather forecast for departure included precipitation of some sort and a temp of 32. Didn’t know if it would rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, or some mix of them. That scared me, because the venue is built on a big hill that some call cardiac hill. If it was ice, it meant a dangerous trip home. So, a very sharp contrast with the weather conditions and travel here. Travel would be no problem or expense at all tonight.
As I turned the corner and started walking up the big hill, the first thing I spotted was a man urinating in the corner of a bus shelter. Many, many people all walking to the show, what an impression to get seeing that. Way to make the city look good their buddy. As I walked toward the doors, I briefly talked with a scalper about upgrading my seat. Last time, I had the very end seat, way to the right, as far to the right as one could go. I wanted floor, but he wanted my ticket and an extra $50. Maybe I should have haggled more, but I opted to keep my seat, which turned out to be a smart move.  It wasn’t that bad. Certainly there were better, but many worse as well.  I will try to make a quick graphic of my seat position…

l                                        floor seats                                        l
                           l                                                                                               l
---------------------------l                                                                                               l
l         stage          l                                                                                               l
l                          l                                                                                               l
l                          l     ==========>  16 rows back                                                      l
l                          l                                                                                                l
---------------------------l                                                                                                l
                           l                                                                                                l
                                                               l
                                                               l
                                                               v                         
                                                         11 rows up.

I am far to the left, and the sound was a bit off, much like the Martina McBride concert a few weeks ago. They didn’t have the screen projection things set up facing the sides like they did 2 years ago. It was nice having those, because even if you had a bad side view, the projection showed the show from the front. Side people were out of luck this year. Also, there seemed to be a lot of security. Campus cops (the venue is Pitt’s basketball arena) and event security rent-a-cop types. May have been because a local SEIU cafeteria union was outside protesting.  Also, the stage did not have the elongated center part like 2 years ago, that allowed the performers to walk a bit into the crowd. But they managed to get into the crowd anyway! (foreshadow there). There was a bit of an extended rounded part in the center, but it only stuck out maybe 10 feet.  Some type of rounded thing was also hung way above that area of the stage. Sort of rounded in a symmetric way with the stage.
Before the show I hit the merchandise table. Bought a program, a magnet, and wanted a concert DVD, but they didn’t have one. I have never understood this. Carrie is a big time star. Whats the count up to now on #1 songs? Maybe 9? Several successful tours, American Idol winner. Why no DVD? Martina McBride has at least 1. Celtic Woman has 4. I realize it may be expensive to do. But others do it, and sales would be slam dunk. I cant see any risk at all. But I guess theres a reason why they are successful n the business and I sit in the crowd.
The first stage set up was very basic for the opening act, Sons of Sylvia. I wasn’t that impressed with these guys. They did have a strong appeal to all the young ladies in attendance though. Carrie always draws a LOT of young women. I had many of them in front of me and to my right. The pretty young lady to my right talked with me a bit. I feel so old, I could be her dad. Nice young lady though. The young ladies were consuming a respectable amount of beer, much like in 2008.  But none were falling down sloppy drunk. They seemed to know their tolerance. But the beer smell in the air was noticeable. The women to my left were my age, I would guess 35-45 range. There were guys in back of me who didn’t clap, stand, toe-tap, sway, nothing, the whole show. Standing O, you ask? Heck no, they didn’t even give a sitting O! Why were they even there? I don’t know, I guess everyone enjoys shows their own way. But I found it strange. They looked like they were in distress. Why even attend such a show if you have such limited interest?
Second act was Craig Morgan. He started in the audience, toward the back, and worked his way forward. On his song “Red Neck Yacht Club” he jumped off stage and ran into the crowd. People in floor seats got many good pics. In fact, as people positioned themselves to take pics, they impeded his return to the stage. But he got there.  He also had jokes and told funny stories. Very interactive with the crowd. He finished with his harvester song, and although many people stood to clap, there seemed many who didn’t.  Morgan did a great job. To be honest, I didn’t know much about him. In 2008, Josh Turner opened for Carrie and I knew a little about him and liked a number of his songs. But Morgan was new to me, and he is impressive. The one thing I did dislike was his attempted version of “Amazing Grace” Sort of a modified half version combined with another song. Not sure how to describe it, but it totally flopped, in my opinion. He needs to consult with Celtic Woman on the proper way to perform this song.
Now, on to the main event, Carrie’s show!
Carrie opened with “Cowboy Casanova” The round extended front part of the stage had a big hole in it, and an elevator brought her up from below the stage, sitting on a love seat kind of thing. They used that hole / elevator to bring a piano up later. The back section of the stage itself  had 4 large tv screens or projection screens, not sure what exactly, but they had many cool images all throughout the concert. They also semi-circled back, adding an illision of depth. That was a very notable difference from the opening acts, which had little of the special effects, lighting, etc. The other round thing above the stage was also used as a place to project stuff off of. A big part of the show was the flashy lighting and special effects, for lack of a better term. For example, on one occasion, Carrie wore a dress and it either had electronics built in, or they projected stuff, any way images appeared right on her.  Sparking lights and a flying dove were 2 objects on it.
The show also included some gimmicks, for lack of a better term. At one point, Carrie suddenly appears in the back of a blue pick-up truck, singing “Take me Home, Country Roads” while cables lift it up in the air and carry it over part of the floor section! She flew right by me, maybe 20 feet away. Talk about upstaging Martina McBride’s flying crescent moon thing where she flies over her floor section!  Wish I had a camera, as the young ladies sitting by me went ballistic, with excitement, and Carrie noticed and waved a lot to them. If I had a camera, it would have looked like she was waving right at me. Another gimmick had a prop that looked like that microphone from the Grand Ole Opry. As Carrie sang “I Told you So” on it, Randy Travis appeared on the tv screen singing that song too! So, briefly it sort of created the illusion of a duet. They also lowered what looked like a big tree branch with a lot of green leaves from the ceiling during a couple songs, and coordinated that with nature like projections (trees, streams) on the 4 big tv screens in the back.
 Now, as far as the music goes. She hit a grand slam with “Temporary Home” She also noted that the song means a lot to her and that its country’s number 1 song right now! Also, just as in 2008,  “Before he Cheats” and “American Girl” had ALL the young ladies singing along, very loud in fact, almost louder than Carrie herself. At times Carrie shut up so it could be noticed. “Don’t even know my last name” also had the same effect.  “Jesus Take the Wheel” started off great, but then, suddenly, she starts singing “How Great Thou Art”.  I didn’t like the transition like that. They sort of combined the songs. I also didn’t care for what they did with “Just a Dream” They had Carrie on a swing, hanging down from that big tree branch prop I mentioned earlier. They took her up in the air a bit, and she was swinging. The visual didn’t seem right for that song. Another song that lacked punch was her version of Aerosmith’s “On the Edge” It’s a hard rockin’ song, but in 2008 she did Guns-n-Roses “Paradise City” as her rock-n-roll song and it worked very very well. His time the rock song was…ahhh….nothing special.
I waited in my seat as people left. No sense in standing up and climbing steps, just to wait in a long line as people leave. An usher said “OK lets go” and I said “Is there still a line up there?” and he said “Lines gone, come on buddy we cant leave until you do” So I get up and start heading up but say “hey lets get them back out here for another show” and he responded “one was enough!”.  In 2008 an usher also gave me grief about waiting in my seat, but the line was still down the steps. I said “just where am I gonna go” as I pointed at it. She kept an eye on me until the line cleared. Then sort of looked like “ok get moving” Ushers – impatient folks aren’t they?
So in summary, it was a great show, but at times the gimmicks and lighting effects outdid the music in a negative way. Still a MUST see show though. And many people may actually think the gimmicks and lights are very cool. I actually do too, but I think there are limits on that stuff and they overdid it a bit. I actually enjoyed the 2008 show a bit more, but I also knew the songs then. Much of this current show has newer songs that I am unfamiliar with.

hey i am going to a carrie underwoood concert also!! two weeks after my CW concert!

White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #368 on: April 02, 2010, 11:35AM »

So I've been having a bad day and found this video again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gTPJZ1beFk&feature=channel

That is Girlyman. That is one of their tuning songs, which are all made up on the spot. Oh right, here's one of their not made up at a minute's notice songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsxF4MOB_Fc&feature=related

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #369 on: April 02, 2010, 12:31PM »

hey i am going to a carrie underwoood concert also!! two weeks after my CW concert!

Maybe I should have put "SPOILER" at the top of my review. I hope that I didnt ruin the surprises for you. Its a very interesting show, as you will soon see. Prepare to be dazzled. Take a camera too, if your venue allows them. Because you may get some GREAT pics, if lucky and seated in the correct places.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #370 on: April 02, 2010, 12:32PM »

Maybe I should have put "SPOILER" at the top of my review. I hope that I didnt ruin the surprises for you. Its a very interesting show, as you will soon see. Prepare to be dazzled. Take a camera too, if your venue allows them. Because you may get some GREAT pics, if lucky and seated in the correct places.
it's cool! i also read you post on the Mairead forum... yes my venue allows camers.. just no videos. we are not on the floor but we are in sec 125. it is on the left balcony. we are near the stage.
i live in Fresno

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #371 on: April 03, 2010, 08:17AM »

For anyone interested in the professional review of the Carrie Underwood show I attended ...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10092/1047411-388.stm

yes my venue allows camers.. just no videos. we are not on the floor but we are in sec 125. it is on the left balcony. we are near the stage.
You may actually be in a VERY good location then.

The flying blue truck is hidden on the left side of the stage (as fans look at it). I guess they have a tarp over it, because you cant see it until 'Country Roads' starts. She disappears after a song, and you know somethings up...costume change maybe? But then suddenly there it is. Its a BIG surprise, so sadly from the review you miss the surprise, BUT knowing this, you can be ready with the camera and know what is happening.   Others seemed stunned at first and didnt think to take pics. Then people did of course, but I think there was a surprise factor.

Also, on "Redneck Yacht Club" before Craig Morgan ran through the floor section, he ran maybe a dozen steps up the seating area on his far right of the stage, so thats the far left as we fans watch. He didnt go all the way up, again maybe a dozen steps. But still if he does that at your show too, you may be in perfect position to take pics, shake his hand, get an autograph? hahaha I know, during a live show? Am I nuts? Well yes, but thats another issue!  Cheesy  Seriously he seems to love fan interaction. But you have a great opportunity. You know what MIGHT (no guarentee he repeats) happen so you can position yourself maybe 10-15 steps up in your section as soon as he starts "Redneck Yacht Club" Others, unless they read reviews like this, wont know whats happening and the first reaction is surprise. So you have an advantage reading this. So you should get in a great position of a pic. And again, I wonder, if you have an 8 x 10 of him on a clipboard, with a sharpie uncapped and ready, if he would scribble an autograph? And if you have another you are with standing about 10 steps up, maybe he/she could get a pic of it. That would be cool. Unlikely I know, but again how many performers run into crowds like he does. A few walk through, but not like this guy. Whats the worse that can happen? You wasted a piece of paper for a pic? Its not like you are running on stage, he is running to you lol. At least you should get a great pic. Again though IF he repeats what he did here. No guarentees with that.

Good luck!

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #372 on: May 16, 2010, 07:09AM »

LILITH FAIR COMPETITION - please vote for Marina V!

THE BIG LILITH FAIR CONTEST IS HERE!!!
Your votes can help Marina get a slot to perform at one of the 3 Lilith Fair concerts in California in July!!! It would be a dream come true!!!!

Every person who votes will get some AWESOME perks from Marina.. just email me at komrades@marinav.com and we'll set you up!

HERE IS HOW TO VOTE: (a few minutes every day until May 24)

1. log into www.ourstage.com (or create a new fan account, if you don't have one yet)

2. once logged in, go to www.ourstage.com/profile/marinav/fans
- on the right, there is a green button "make this band my favorite".

Click that! It should now say "Marina V is now your favorite artist" or something like that!!

This step will insure Marina's song will pop up in the first few battles when you're judging!!!

3. click JUDGE on top menu, and on the far right, click "Lilith Fair Channels"
- pick Los Angeles, San Francisco & San Diego

4. make sure you're set on "head to head" judging on the right "judging status" panel!!

5. Judge!! "You Make Me Beautiful" will come up in the first 25 battles.
- Please make "You Make Me Beautiful" your favorite song and leave a little comment under the song

[repeat step 3, 4 and 5 every day til May 24]

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #373 on: May 16, 2010, 01:05PM »

I love lots of other music! The Killers, The Police, The Beatles, Bryan Adams, Phil Collins, Whitey Houston, and lots of musical theatre stuff, and other random artists.

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #374 on: May 16, 2010, 02:00PM »

I just learned that Idina Menzel will perform here on June 29, tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9am!  Shocked  Since CW wont be within my travel range until July, this looks like it can fit in my schedule very well! LOOK OUT Idina here I come!  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: