Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm still here, Lisa fans!!! :-P  (Read 2163 times)
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« on: June 22, 2011, 07:12AM »

Don't think that because I've been a virtual ghost around here that I've given up my Lisa/CW fandom! Nuh-UH!

A quick update before I talk about Lisa:

I'm 21 now. Woohoo! Party! Not really, you'd actually be very surprised how well behaved I am for a 21 year-old college boy!

I now work at the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. LOVE IT!!!! I can't say enough how much I love my co-workers and employers, all of whom have welcomed me with open arms to their tight-knit working family. A perfect reflection to how you all welcomed me here! Besides, I've been obsessed with the Titanic since the 1st Grade! ^_^

With this new job means I'm living on my own now. The real world is SCARY!!! Hahaha! Not really. My folks have been very supportive of me.

SEPTEMBER 2012!!!!!!!!!!! Barring future complications, I'll be in Ireland for 11-12 days in September of 2012!!!! My Go-To-Ireland Fund has come a loooooooooong way!

Gramma has had her pancreatic cancer removed, and she has recovered SO WELL (although it did look like a short while after the surgery that we might lose her)! Got to see her for a while in Hendersonville. She looked SO MUCH BETTER than I thought she would. She just gets tired a little more easily, and she needs a hand of support when going up and down stairs. I am so grateful to the wonderful people at Johns Hopkins Hospital!

Now, back to Lisa!

I looooooooove her twitter and facebook updates! I get her twitter updates on my phone, so if I'm ever upset, peeved, bored, or whatever, I can usually count on an update on how things are going with her during the tour. When she's happy about something, we're ALL happy! Am I right or am I right?

I'm so proud and happy that they're now touring all across the world...but selfishly speaking for a moment, I can't wait for them to come back to the states, so I can hear their dulcet tones and send them my love in the way of silliness from my seat. Can you blame me? ;-)

For those of you who are about to have their first concert/meet and greet experience, let me share something with you. You will remember the experience for the rest of your life. It's been over a year since my last Celtic Woman Show/M+G, and I still recall it very, very vividly - the winks, the blown kisses (from Lisa and Alex, and a very pointed one from Chloe - LOL!), the remembering of my name (that's what I always tell ppl who don't know about CW when I'm describing how much they love their fanbase), the shaking of hands, the grins, the blushing on my part (it ain't easy being a fanboy sometimes! ;-)), the brief moments of spoken Irish, the autographs, the kind words, the echoing drums, the hypnotic music, repressing the urge to stand up and dance, the beautiful harmonies and the enchanting melodies, holding up signs, etc, etc, ETC! If you ever want to read what an experience is like, you're more than welcome to find my show review on my blog - http://irish-at-heart.blogspot.com/ !!!!

Hopefully, they'll grace the city of Knoxville once again, so I can relive the magical experience! And what is this now? Pictures AND hugging at meet and greets?Huh Hahaha!

Love you all!
Taylor "Angus" Gibson
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 07:24AM by AngusGibson » Logged

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Thanks Guardian of the Rose!
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 06:23PM »

It's good to hear from you again,Taylor!

Congrats on the job. I too have been interested in anything Titanic for years. If I had the money, I would have booked passage on the anniversary sailing in April of 2012. That would have been awesome!

Take care and check in with us when you can.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 04:27PM »

Congratulations on your job!!  That's soo cool! Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 09:51AM »

Great to hear from you:)

Sounds like you've had quite a time (and good craic, it sounds like? Cheesy)

Lisa is a true light in my day, Smiley

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: