Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Rush Off The Rich Man!  (Read 5252 times)
celtic crazy

« on: August 29, 2007, 06:45PM »

I went to the Kansas City concert this last spring with my family. As we were waiting for the Music Hall to let us in,I said 'let's walk around the block to see if the tour buses are here". I knew we had gotten to the Music Hall too late to see the girl's arrival,but just being able to see the buses would be a cheap thrill. There they were in all their glory and as we walked by one of them,my husband said 'there's someone in there'. I looked over my shoulder at the bus and my eyes rested upon a CHOIR GUY!! "It's the rich guy" I nearly screamed! My husband just looked at me and shook his head as he watched his wife turn into a nutcase that couldn't stop smiling and saying,"that was soooo cool'!!!! By the way, what is the "rich guy's" name? Anyone know? Thanks
Kylass

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 07:35PM »

That's the $10,000 question for some of us on this board--who IS the rich man??? I have a huge crush on him, too, and when I saw him last April at a show, I had a similar reaction to yours! A suggestion has been made to the CW folks that the new website contain pictures of the musicians along with their names... but until they do that, no one seems to know exactly who he is!! If you find out, please share!
celtic crazy

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 07:57PM »

Will Do Smiley
canadadawnskyandsun

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 05:01AM »

I went to the Kansas City concert this last spring with my family. As we were waiting for the Music Hall to let us in,I said 'let's walk around the block to see if the tour buses are here". I knew we had gotten to the Music Hall too late to see the girl's arrival,but just being able to see the buses would be a cheap thrill. There they were in all their glory and as we walked by one of them,my husband said 'there's someone in there'. I looked over my shoulder at the bus and my eyes rested upon a CHOIR GUY!! "It's the rich guy" I nearly screamed! My husband just looked at me and shook his head as he watched his wife turn into a nutcase that couldn't stop smiling and saying,"that was soooo cool'!!!! By the way, what is the "rich guy's" name? Anyone know? Thanks
[/quote

The Rich man on the DVD is called Niall ? but on the 'new journey' tour was Sean Loftus. The poor man on DVD and live show Julian Edwards (myspace.com/juliandavidedwards)  Hope this helps!
celtic crazy

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 07:14AM »

Thanks,Canadadawn.
A little tidbit, At the concert I attended for ANJ,It was Niall. Thanks Again.
Hey Everyone, It is Niall! Grin
Kylass

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 06:39PM »

Cool! I had narrowed it down to Niall McGrath, Julian Edwards, and Andrew Nangle, because those are the only 3 male choir singers whose names appear on both the Slane Castle DVD and on the list of touring choir members. I saw CW twice last Spring, and interestingly enough, different guys played the Rich Man at the two shows I saw. One of them was the same man who plays him on the DVD-- Niall, I suppose. The other time was someone else.

Have you found Niall on the Internet anywhere? I'd like to know more about him...
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 01:07PM »

How about a deal with him? Sounding good?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: