Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review 18th of June, Dusseldorf  (Read 9045 times)
lisaholic nr1
« on: June 30, 2011, 09:35AM »

Concert was at Saturday, but Linde came to stay with me at Friday already, so the whole week was lots of fun!
We left our house at 8:30 in the morning, and the whole drive was lots of fun! We listened to the SFTH- CD for hours, and we arrived at the hotel around noon.
After dumping our stuff Linde, my mom, dad, my sis,  a friend of her and me drove to the city by bus and we had a nice lunch and shopped for a few hours. We all got back to the hotel to refresh ourselves and my mom and dad dropped us outside the trainstation, and there we met Moni and the rest, we ate something, went to the starbucks (I had to get myself a LKS) and then we went to the Philipshalle, by subway.
When we arrived there, I met a few other people, Kat, I saw Timo (Michelle’s boyfriend) and Linde and I were separated from the others, and we joined Julia and Michelle again, we were the only four of the group with m&g passes again.
After a little while a woman gave us our bags with merchandise, and two coupons for drinks, Linde and I got our drinks, and we went to our seats.
Our seats were at the left of the first row, pretty good, but after the intermission, we moved to two seats almost in the middle of the first row. During the show, Lisa Kelly saw me a couple of times, and each time, she smiled at me. I was on cloud #9!!
During the last two songs, Linde, my sister Linse, and her friend were on our feet at the middle of the first row, screaming, jumping, and then you have their attention I can tell ya!
At the end of ‘You raise me up’ Lisa Kelly, looked me in the face, while she was singing, and I smiled really big, she moved her nose during the smile, like only she can do that!
Lisa Lambe saw me during ‘Spanish Lady’ I was singing very loud I think, and she saw me, touched her heart with both hands, mouthed: ‘Aaaah, you’re there’! And stretched her arms!
During the shoulder moves, Máiread saw me, recognized me and opened her mouth and yelled at me, and laughed when I moved my shoulders along!

After the show we waited at the side of the main hall. Linde and I were really, really nervous, but after a short time we could enter the room where the girls would meet us.
Rachel came in, telling us the girls needed two more minutes. She asked us to form a line, so we did. I was last in line, and I was looking around the room because I was so nervous, I couldn’t stare at the door. Julia and Linde suddenly both yelled at me: ‘IT’S LISA KELLY!!!’ When I heard that, I couldn’t help it, I couldn’t stand still, I left my spot and started walking circles at the end of the line. I heard giggling (Linde) and I saw Lisa looked at me.
Máiread and Lisa started at the beginning of the line.
After a little while Máiréad gave me a hand and told me she saw me dancing in first row, and we took a photo. After the photo’s I told her she was so cute and small! She looked up to me (haha) and said she would love to be as tall as I am.
Linde took some photo’s as well, and I took a few of Lisa, laughing and talking to other people. Finally, she hugged Michelle and Julia, and then they moved out of the way so she could see me. The look on her face was priceless, and I couldn’t look at her for too long, she walked towards me, and I got this huge hug, she squeezed really hard. I didn’t mind at all. I closed my eyes and just…squeezed her as well! She looked me in the eyes, smiling, I almost had to cry at that moment. She put her hand on my arm and I felt better, right away!
I asked her if she remembered the book I made her. ‘Yes , yes of course! I loved it so much!’ I have a copy of it with me, would you like to sign it?’   ‘OF COURSE!!!’ She almost yelled it! I ran to my bag and got the book, she signed it. And Rachel asked if anyone would love to make photo’s with her. I was frozen solid, but Lisa gave me a wink and gave me her hand, and we took some photo’s, Máiread suddenly jumped in the picture and said she wanted to take an extra picture as well! After the photo I gave Lisa a bag with special Dutch cookies and a t- shirt I made her. She thought it was gorgeous! Cheesy I said I could use some candy for my throat, because of the screaming I did. She turned her head and said: ‘Oh, you poor thing!’
I got another hug because of the bag I gave her, she thanked me for the lovely comments and said she read them all, and then Rachel told us they had to leave. It was such a wonderful evening, the best night of my life!!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 11:56AM by Lisaniac » Logged
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 09:46AM »

You know Evi, I can really imagine you jumping and dancing around. Cheesy
As I already told you I'm really happy for you that you finally got to meet Lisa Kelly. I hope that she'll be there for you in the Utrecht M&G as well! Cheesy

MaryNorth93
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 12:42PM »

Lovely review.

I hope that she'll be there for you in the Utrecht M&G as well! Cheesy

Is there an Utrecht M & G?? Huh  Shocked
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 12:52PM »

Lovely review.

I hope that she'll be there for you in the Utrecht M&G as well! Cheesy

Is there an Utrecht M & G?? Huh  Shocked

Isn't there Huh

MaryNorth93
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 12:59PM »

Nope  Sad
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 01:08PM »

Nope  Sad

Maybe the tickets will go on sale later Huh

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 06:13PM »

Awwwww Evi I am soooooo happy for you! I cried when I read this just beacuase I ammmmm soooooooo happy for you!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Jennifer
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 08:27PM »

Awww! Couldn't help but tear up when I read about you finally meeting Lisa Kelly!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you!!!!!
totallylovesCw

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 03:38PM »

I Love the Review Evi I am so happy that u finally met the girl of your dreams

April 16 was the best night i ever had
thank you Julia  for a wonderful banner and Evi for the avatar Smiley
Jeffrey aka Jeff
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 07:48PM »

I'm so happy you finally got to meet Lisa K, Evi! And I'm happy you had the best night of your life! Loved the review and thanks for sharing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: