Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Believe Board  (Read 21043 times)
Gail

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 11:01PM »

Wow.........changes -- but they look good, so far.

I just want to say that I am FINALLY getting to watch my Believe DVD (that I ordered some time ago now)..........................I HOPE somebody on this board, or one of the admins, can pass word to each of the girls, David Downes, and all the rest of the touring organization that I absolutely LOVED "The Making Of....." video on the DVD ! ! ! ! .....(and THANK YOU for having Subtitles on this DVD. Sometimes Irish accents and fast talking can make it a bit hard to understand everything being said.) I look forward to reliving the concert I saw this new one first on PBS, and have also seen the repeats -- which is what got me wanting the DVD of it enough to splurge & order it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 11:03PM by Gail » Logged
tchristina23

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 11:22PM »

I absolutely LOVED "The Making Of....." video on the DVD ! ! ! ! .....(and THANK YOU for having Subtitles on this DVD. Sometimes Irish accents and fast talking can make it a bit hard to understand everything being said.)

I always enjoy the making of portion on the dvd's, and before I realized that some of them had subtitles, boy I thought one of the workers was saying something about fixing mistakes, when after subtitles it was "nothing a pint of Genius can't fix"... Boy was I wrong..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: