Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: French album "An Irish Journey"  (Read 28809 times)
Palmie00

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2011, 05:23PM »

This was posted under a different topic, but I feel like nobody has acknowledged it which I find hard to believe so I'm guessing no one saw it!!

The studio audio version of The Water is Wide has been posted on Youtube. Credit to prb0i17 for being the first to post it! I figured it deserved its own place.

It's so beautiful, featuring all the girls on the studio version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZAm9JfoCc

carl

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2011, 05:33PM »

Beautiful
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2011, 08:27PM »

ooo that is just beatiful!  I don't think I can stop listening!!!! Smiley I can't wait to get a hold of the cd and listen to this on my ipod ad in my car everyday!  it is my new favorite cw song!  Thankyou for posting!  p.s off topic slightly but is this how it was taped  and going to be on the cd, as a group or just lk which I heard???  anywho... just beautiful!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Palmie00

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2011, 08:34PM »

ooo that is just beatiful!  I don't think I can stop listening!!!! Smiley I can't wait to get a hold of the cd and listen to this on my ipod ad in my car everyday!  it is my new favorite cw song!  Thankyou for posting!  p.s off topic slightly but is this how it was taped  and going to be on the cd, as a group or just lk which I heard???  anywho... just beautiful!

I heard and read that it was a Lisa Kelly solo, so I'm guessing that's how it'll be on the DVD.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2011, 08:36PM »

The Water Is Wide upload by Breno Cheesy (The whole version from the French Album)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBURNfaraTA

LOVE LOVE IT Cheesy AMAZING !

Breno comes through once again!!!  He is a genius!
This is sooooo beautiful!!!!!  I...WANT...IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2011, 08:42PM »

It's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard and read that it was a Lisa Kelly solo, so I'm guessing that's how it'll be on the DVD.

No I went to the taping and it was just Lisa and Mairead.  Smiley  It was still awesome!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 06:33AM »

It's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou guys xxxx I can't wait to hear lisa and maireads version! I am sure it will be amazing!!! And yep, love this version too! So pretty!

No I went to the taping and it was just Lisa and Mairead.  Smiley  It was still awesome!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2011, 07:21PM »

Here is a full version of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBURNfaraTA

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2011, 11:49AM »

Just found this, dont know if its on here already^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGonyh48a9A

by me
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2011, 01:14PM »

Love love love this interview. It's so amazing to heard them talking about France and La Bretagne. The Water Is Wide sounds a little bit different than the other version upload on Youtube.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
JennSheriff

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2011, 01:20PM »

I love this interview too. Thanks!

MaryNorth93
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2011, 02:27PM »

Great interview. The ladies also looked incredible fierce and beautiful. Has LL ever been this cute before?  Cheesy
Jennifer
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2011, 04:13PM »

I love this interview! Thanks for posting!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2011, 06:15PM »

Fantastic interview! Great find! Thanks for sharing!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2011, 06:35PM »

Thanks for posting the links, for all who did. I need to see what I can do about getting that album!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: