Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: French album "An Irish Journey"  (Read 28805 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2011, 08:03PM »

awesome interview!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Ruth
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2011, 05:35AM »

I got this CD today, a wonderful new song - the water is wide ! A beautiful mix of old and new songs with Méav, Orla, Hayley, Lynn, Alex, Chloe, Lisa K., Lisa L. and Mairead  Kiss
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:43AM by Ruth » Logged
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2012, 06:56AM »

I recently found a little mistake on that album:
The tracklist says "Mo Ghile Mear", but it's actually "Mo Ghile Mear (Live From Slane Castle)". It's the version taken from TGJ where they have removed Hayleys parts. This is kinda weird, because they credited her to sing on this track. Now I'm wondering if they did the same thing on "Spanish Lady (Live From Slane Castle)" as well. Unfortunatly I couldn't find out if this is the live version taken from the ANJ deluxe including Hayley of if this is the live version taken from TGJ with Hayleys voice removed. Which one did they choose for this album? Anyone who knows?

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2012, 07:09AM »

I recently found a little mistake on that album:
The tracklist says "Mo Ghile Mear", but it's actually "Mo Ghile Mear (Live From Slane Castle)". It's the version taken from TGJ where they have removed Hayleys parts. This is kinda weird, because they credited her to sing on this track. Now I'm wondering if they did the same thing on "Spanish Lady (Live From Slane Castle)" as well. Unfortunatly I couldn't find out if this is the live version taken from the ANJ deluxe including Hayley of if this is the live version taken from TGJ with Hayleys voice removed. Which one did they choose for this album? Anyone who knows?

I have this album and they pick the version of TGJ Wink

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2012, 10:26AM »

thank you for finding out about this  Smiley

Gerard

« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2012, 01:51AM »

Recently, the Bagad Lann Bihoue released an album, titled "Degemer Mat" (welcome, in Breton), to celebrate their 60th anniversary. Guess what is the last track ? That's right, "The Water is Wide" with Celtic Woman. Here's the cover:

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:53AM by Gerard » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: