Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Les chansons venant du coeur" A Paris ! 09/23/11  (Read 18612 times)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 12:31PM »

If they back with "Believe - Tour" in France you'll hear "The Water Is Wide" Grin
The official site is fabulous and beautiful by the way Grin Grin

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 09:16PM »

Great video, Marc! I'm glad you got to meet some of the girls! And Chloë was so sweet to you! How amazing! Thanks for sharing!

I was there too, in the theater, I mean. Couldn't go to the stage door because I had a long way to go to my home, and as I had to wake up at 4 am today, I needed all the sleep I could get.

First, let's get the not so good out of the way: first, there was not very much advertising of the concert. It was not even listed in Pariscope this week (for our british friends, it would be like doing a concert in London and not listing it in Time Out). To the point where I was worried not enough people were to come. But thankfully, come they did, even if some seats stayed vacant. Second, I'm sure a lot more merchandise could have been sold if people could have payed by credit card. Myself, I had to go out of the theater, find an ATM (something which, to my surprise, was pretty rare in the neighbourhood), and come back to the theater in order to buy the programme. The things we do for Celtic Woman !

But I have to say, it's worth it, every step of the way. Wonderful concert, from start to finish. And I had a good seat: stage left (in front of Ray and Brian, sixth row. A night to remember (I had a few this week, with South Pacific and Wicked in London), for all the good reasons. Gorgeous and talented singers, great musicians, beautiful staging, great songs and tunes. And I can't wait to have Walking the Night, My Heart was Home Again and Give Me Your Hand on the next CD (BTW, can somebody tell me the name of the tune that links Malking the Night and Give me your Hand? I know it's something by O'Carolan, but I can't remember the title). A great night by all accounts. Let's hope the girls will be back soon, for a longer stay in a bigger theater (The Palais des Congrès comes to mind here). Now, I will recover from the short night and the harsh morning.
Great write-up, Gerard! Glad you had a good time!

To answer your question, I believe the song is called "Tabhair Dom Do Lámh."
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 01:09PM »

Hey Marc, I found this video on the Chloë forum of that night, and I think your meet with LisaL is on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vlG4yJ2lfQ
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 01:40PM »

Hey Marc, I found this video on the Chloë forum of that night, and I think your meet with LisaL is on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vlG4yJ2lfQ

Yes !! I saw it Cheesy At 1.45 we saw Chloë touched my cheek hahaha! Cheesy UNBELIEVABLE

frenchlaly
Total Fanatic

Celtic Woman biggest french fan!

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2011, 01:05PM »

ha Marc je suis si heureuse de pouvoir partager ces moments avec un autre fan! et tu es adorable!

yes it was a wonderful moment!

i asked to Scott if the girls will come back in France and he answered: "i'm working on France!"

yeah!!

if only they could recognize me next year!!  Wink

all that i want is to share my love for Celtic Woman with you Smiley
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2011, 01:30PM »

ha Marc je suis si heureuse de pouvoir partager ces moments avec un autre fan! et tu es adorable!

yes it was a wonderful moment!

i asked to Scott if the girls will come back in France and he answered: "i'm working on France!"

yeah!!

if only they could recognize me next year!!  Wink

T'inquiètes pas, elles m'ont bien reconnu Cheesy !! J'étais si content de te rencontrer également, vivement Mai !

frenchlaly
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2011, 08:13AM »

j'espère bien y être à Düsseldorf si seulement je savais où trouver les tickets M&G!!! et à temps!! Undecided

sinon je prie pour Paris!!!! Grin

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2011, 11:27AM »

j'espère bien y être à Düsseldorf si seulement je savais où trouver les tickets M&G!!! et à temps!! Undecided

Bon chance, frenchaly!  Wink Smiley

frenchlaly
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2011, 08:04AM »

Bon chance, frenchaly!  Wink Smiley

MERCI!!!!!!!  Wink Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: