Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa's songs on Lullaby  (Read 4919 times)
hutch

« on: January 04, 2011, 09:41PM »

Just heard Lisa singing Hush Little Baby and When You Wish Upon A Star. Can't wait for this tour. She sounds wonderful on both.
I could picture her singing to Ellie or one of the boys to get them to go to sleep. AWESOME Smiley 
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 03:41AM »

Agree!
These songs are so beautiful!!
Can´t wait to see her Live on stage!
<3

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 08:24AM »

I also love these songs! I can't wait to see her in person Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 09:18AM »

Do you think they might add a couple of the Lullaby songs to the SFTH tour this spring? It'd certainly be nice to give them all another solo for the tour!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 11:36AM »

Do you think they might add a couple of the Lullaby songs to the SFTH tour this spring? It'd certainly be nice to give them all another solo for the tour!
It would be a nice treat one can only hope

Tahnee

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 07:43AM »

now i really can't wait for the cd to come out this side. i am so anxious to get it now
Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 06:37PM »

It would be a nice treat one can only hope

That would be nice! We'll just have to see

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 09:49PM »

That would be amazing!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 05:51AM »

really!!!!! Cheesy
That would be amazing!!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 01:55PM »

yes. several PBS stations have said during the pledge break that some songs from the 'Lullaby' Cd will be performed. Some of us think that MHWHA, Dulaman, and My Lagan Love will be taken out of the show since Lynn is gone, so if some of them are taken out, then a few songs from 'Lullaby' will be in their place.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 01:41PM »

yes. several PBS stations have said during the pledge break that some songs from the 'Lullaby' Cd will be performed. Some of us think that MHWHA, Dulaman, and My Lagan Love will be taken out of the show since Lynn is gone, so if some of them are taken out, then a few songs from 'Lullaby' will be in their place.

I'd be cautious about assuming that information to be true.  Some of the PBS stations also talked about Lynn, Alex, and in at least one case, even Orla being on the tour.  To put it bluntly, the reps at the PBS stations are making a lot of assumptions, sometimes without having anything to base it on.  Nobody knows for certain what will or will not be included in the new tour except David, the girls, and the actual tour personnel!

Is it possible these changes will take place?  Yes, of course it is possible, but personally, I still do not believe it will be the case.  As I had stated in another thread, making such changes would be different from what they have ever done in the past with cast changes.  They have never changed the list of songs performed at any time when a cast member has left CW, or has taken maternity leave, or for any other reason.  Whomever has stepped into the opening has simply taken on the songs and the parts of the person who has left.  I'm sorry to have to say it, but I don't believe there is any reason to believe they will change the songlist now.  That would require a great deal of work, and probably some "not so light" costs since the entire show is performed using recorded background music and pre-programmed computer controls for the lighting and many other features of the performance.  Making changes as large as actually changing songs in the setlist would require changing both the background music recordings and the conputer control programs.  it COULD be done, but I don't believe it is very likely it will happen.
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 11:26PM »

There was a Lullaby tour?

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 05:39AM »