Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A rumor  (Read 7545 times)
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« on: October 15, 2011, 02:05PM »

I've heard rumors that Lisa sometimes secretly lets in people without tickets to their concert. Is this true?

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 02:19PM »

Shocked

I personally don't think it's true.

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 03:48PM »

Where have you heard this!? This rumor makes it seem as if Lisa is a sneak thief...how ugly!

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 06:40PM »

I agree with the others, where did you hear that?

Secondly, I'd like to point something out: RUMOR.  How often are they true? Wink
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 08:53PM »

I have to second everybody else... where did you hear this?  It really doesn't sound true...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 09:03PM »

I'm seconding everybody else as well... Where did you hear about that?
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 01:44AM »

i cant see how she could do it in secret, even if she wanted to. they have like 50-60 people on tour with them, plus a lot of venue staff around all the time. plus where would the people sit? they would needs tickets. they would get busted by an usher.

now who knows, maybe she leaves tickets at will call for people? maybe thats what you mean? if so theres nothing secret or wrong with that.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 06:46PM »

I have to second everybody else... where did you hear this?  It really doesn't sound true...

Someone posted it on Youtube. I second everyone else here I can't believe someone would say that about her, it makes her sound bad, and I don't think it is possible.

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 07:14PM »

Considering that Lisa could (and has in the past) have tickets set aside for her own use at any show, she doesn't really need to sneak anyone in. Any of the girls could. Part of the joy of being in the band is you get to let people in for free. Not all that big a deal, just someone trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

aislin
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 10:16AM »

Thanks for cleaing this up Aislin!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 10:46PM »

Considering that Lisa could (and has in the past) have tickets set aside for her own use at any show, she doesn't really need to sneak anyone in. Any of the girls could. Part of the joy of being in the band is you get to let people in for free. Not all that big a deal, just someone trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

aislin

Lisa and her husband gave me a free M&G a couple years ago, not at all sneaky, just very generous and kind.
Some people need to get their facts straight before starting these silly rumors.

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 10:44AM »

aislin

Lisa and her husband gave me a free M&G a couple years ago, not at all sneaky, just very generous and kind.
Some people need to get their facts straight before starting these silly rumors.
Wow, that was extremely nice of her! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: