Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas concert merchandise ?  (Read 9659 times)
Wife2CWFan
« on: December 14, 2011, 08:28PM »

Just wondering what merchandise the have for sale at the Christmas concert?  Do they have shirts or just programs this time? OH and please tell the price of the program , shirt , ect....
TIA
Susan
GeorgeN

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 09:52PM »

Just wondering what merchandise the have for sale at the Christmas concert?  Do they have shirts or just programs this time? OH and please tell the price of the program , shirt , ect....
TIA
Susan

Since I can't make any of these shows, I'm hoping for a CD of the music! In fact I'm listening to their old Christmas CD on my PC as I type this.

GeorgeN
chellek

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 11:51AM »

I was disappointed and quite upset at the lack of even a program at the Pechanga concert.  I attended on 12/3, the third day, and was told that all the programs were gone!  I was in the theater 30 min prior to the show and there was nothing.  Not a program, DVD, CD. 

I understand that they don't want to overproduce too many programs, but come on.  If they had a certain amount for those 3 days at Pechanga, then it's only right that they should have divided that amount by 3.  I asked a supervisor there and was told that pretty much everything was gone by the first night.  She stated that there were only 15 or so left for the third performance. Fifteen.

I even sent an email to the CW site asking if I can purchase one, but as of yet no one has responded.

I really wanted a program, so herein lies this rant. 
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 06:22PM »

TIA
Susan

Susan, they have the Christmas concert program selling for $20 and a limited variety of other merchandise including DVDs, CDs.  There were a couple of Christmas ornaments on sale too.  I didn't pay close attention, as I just wanted the programs.  Most items were $20 and $25.  Hope this helps some.  Maybe someone paying closer attention can post more details.  Undecided Smiley

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 03:49PM »

At Friday's concert, they had a program for $15, and ornament for $20 and the Christmas CD and DVD... although I didn't see how much those 2 were...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 06:07PM »

They may have reduced the cost of the program from $20 to $15.  It is quite thin.  The photos in it were mostly taken at the Believe filming in Atlanta.  Virtually all items were $20 & $25.

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 07:33PM »

I definitely paid $20 for the program in Buffalo on Dec. 14.  At that show they had the programs, Christmas ornaments (I think only one design) also for $20 and a few CDs and DVDs, all of which were selling for $25 I believe.

Since I can't make any of these shows, I'm hoping for a CD of the music! In fact I'm listening to their old Christmas CD on my PC as I type this.

GeorgeN

There is not a new CD or DVD since the songs being performed on this tour are almost all from the original A Christmas Celebration show/DVD/CD. 
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 10:04PM »

I definitely paid $20 for the program in Buffalo on Dec. 14.  At that show they had the programs, Christmas ornaments (I think only one design) also for $20 and a few CDs and DVDs, all of which were selling for $25 I believe.

GeorgeN

The Christmas ornaments were $20 the programs were $15 and I think I heard someone say the DVD was $30 but it's the Christmas Celebration DVD and CD... so the ones that have been out for awhile...

There is not a new CD or DVD since the songs being performed on this tour are almost all from the original A Christmas Celebration show/DVD/CD. 

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 09:01PM »

I was disappointed and quite upset at the lack of even a program at the Pechanga concert.  I attended on 12/3, the third day, and was told that all the programs were gone!  I was in the theater 30 min prior to the show and there was nothing.  Not a program, DVD, CD. 

I understand that they don't want to overproduce too many programs, but come on.  If they had a certain amount for those 3 days at Pechanga, then it's only right that they should have divided that amount by 3.  I asked a supervisor there and was told that pretty much everything was gone by the first night.  She stated that there were only 15 or so left for the third performance. Fifteen.

I even sent an email to the CW site asking if I can purchase one, but as of yet no one has responded.

I really wanted a program, so herein lies this rant. 

Really? I was at Pechanga on the third niht and I got a program!

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 04:21PM »

I'm trying to collect the tour programs and because this tour wasnt in europe i hope sombody here will sell one to me if they have some extra (can only pay with paypal)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 06:58PM »

I recently purchased a "SFTH"  DVD for a friend of mine. I already have one of my own.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: