Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Page on Facebook  (Read 3799 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: January 06, 2012, 01:48AM »

I don't know if this belongs under the "News" area or not, but someone created an awesome fan page for Susan!  Here's the link!
http://www.facebook.com/SusanMcFaddenFans
They did an EXCELLENT job setting it up!

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 09:19AM »

Wow, that's great!  I'll go ahead and "like" it.  By the way, I just thought of something: if they get a lot of people "liking" this page before the Believe tour starts, maybe we should tweet it to Susan so she can get an idea of how many people are supporting her.  She might find that very encouraging. Cheesy  Just an idea. Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 03:08PM »

Wow, that's great!  I'll go ahead and "like" it.  By the way, I just thought of something: if they get a lot of people "liking" this page before the Believe tour starts, maybe we should tweet it to Susan so she can get an idea of how many people are supporting her.  She might find that very encouraging. Cheesy  Just an idea. Smiley

THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!!

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 08:06AM »

Tweeting Susan is a great idea! So she knows how much love and support she has from all of us here. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: