Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: High kings address to get their autographs ?  (Read 6609 times)
julieprene

« on: January 06, 2012, 11:47AM »

Hello,

What address can I use to get the High Kings autographs ?
Thanks
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 02:19PM »

Julie,

I do not have a direct mailing address, but this might help you find the information you need.

There are a couple of places you can look for this information.  The first would be to look at the High Kings Forums, however I see you have already done that and have asked the question there.  One thing to keep in mind, though, is that THKF, just like this, the CWF, is not actually run by the group themselves, nor by the management for the group.  The two forums are, in fact, connected, but they are run by, and intended for, fans of the two groups.  It is not likely that you would receive an "official" response from the High Kings by posting a question on the forum.  It is possible, though (I have no idea) that someone on THKF might be able to provide you with an address you can try.

In the meantime, I would suggest taking a look at the High Kings official website to see if you can find any help there.  The website address is

www.thehighkings.com

In the meantime, I did look and found this email address which is for publicity and press.  While they may not be able to handle requests such as yours, they may be able to suggest another contact method to make your request.  No promises, but it might be worth the time of sending an email.

info@thehighkings.com <info@thehighkings.com>

Good luck!

Peter
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 04:12PM »

Peter is correct, your best bet here would be to write to THK via their website and ask what they suggest. I know that their fanmail address is the same as that for CW, but I'm not thinking that would work so well for your purposes.

aislin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: