Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Julian David Edwards  (Read 20112 times)
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« on: September 06, 2007, 02:10PM »

Hello All! I just wanted to let you all know about Julian. He is a member of the Celtic Woman Choir and he has an amazing voice. He is the lucky lad Meav chooses at the end of the Ceili... the poor guy Cheesy

Also Look out later this year...He is recording a classical cross over album...

To hear some of his solo pieces check him out on myspace at:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=202471079

This will tell you a little bit more about him, this information was taken from his myspace.

Julian grew up in the South Welsh Valleys of the United Kingdom. He studied voice, piano and violin and performed with The Welsh National Youth Opera and Brigette Thomas School of Music. Later Julian trained at The Italia Conti Academy Of Theatre Arts and London School Of Musical Theatre, graduating both with distinction. Credits include: Miles in Elegies, The Bridewell Theatre, London, and at the Komedia Theatre, Brighton; Principal Boy in Mother Goose, Electric Theatre, Guilford; Season as Principal vocalist, Royal Hippodrome, Eastbourne; (Opening Ceremony)Special Olympics, Dublin; Global tour as lead singer with Riverdance The Show, including residency in London’s West End. Julian was proud to be part of the liffey Co of Riverdance who performed the first Western show at the Peoples Hall of China; A season as Principal vocalist on the MS Norwegian Star Cruise ship including 'The Really Useful Group' production of Andrew Lloyd Webbers 'Music Of The Night' (Jean Ann Ryan Productions); More recently Julian has been touring globally as a backing vocalist for recording artists Celticwoman which has taken him all over the USA and Japan. He performed at Radio City Music Hall on Broadway and is featured in Celticwoman ‘a new journey’ filmed for American TV station PBS. Julian Has recently filmed 'a christmas celebration' again backing Celtic woman which will air in the States during December. Julian is always looking for new song writers, lyricists, musicians and producers to work with. He is recording this summer and will showcase some of this new work on this site!

<3 Lauren
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 05:54PM by <3 Lauren » Logged

<3
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 02:13PM »

cool thanks Lauren!

Thanks Lindsey
KiernanKate
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 02:16PM »

He is the lucky lad Meav chooses at the end of the Ceili... the poor guy Cheesy

What do you mean Poor guy? Meav picked him!!! That would make him the luckiest guy on that stage.
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 02:24PM »

I mean he is the poor guy as apposed to the rich guy. hah i hope that makes sense.. maybe i should re-phrase that...

<3 Lauren

<3
KiernanKate
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 02:26PM »

oops sorry I forgot he WAS the poor guy.

Thanks for reminding me Lauren but poor or rich, he has a GREAT voice.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 02:26PM »

i get what ya mean! haha!

Thanks Lindsey
Moscapoet
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 03:49PM »

Good for him! I'm glad that choir members are doing their own things too. I think I've seen him in both the CW concert DVDs if I'm correct. Hmmm, hey Amy how about a duet with him?! I'll bet you could put all the choir members together and come up with another group like Anuna.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 05:18PM »

Did he ever get a solo before he joined the other members of the Celtic Woman chorus?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 05:32PM »

Kim, He was in broadway before Celtic Woman.

<3 Lauren

<3
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 05:40PM »

So, that's his career before that? Wink
What roles did he play?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 05:56PM »

Kim, I have added more about him in my original post, that will tell you all about it.  Wink
<3 Lauren

<3
James
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 04:43PM »

Jules is such an awesome guy! He rocks!

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 04:52PM »

I'll just go to his website to see what he had done in career.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Moscapoet
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2007, 06:02PM »

The last part of the quote is not quite the reality. I sent Julian an e-mail via the myspace and he was very kind in responding. He is under the same contractual agreement with CW that Amy and our lovely ladies are under. He cannot look at lyrics due to legal issues as I asked him that specifically. None of them can (lawyers Angry). So, while he may be looking for lyricists they must apparently be from within that group contracted. I do wish him all the best though and thank him for replying. Another class act.
epicwolf

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2007, 06:11PM »

Is he a model in Ireland or something? I am a straight guy but I gotta say he's a pretty good looking dude. What do you gals think?  LOL.     Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: