Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Does He Do It?  (Read 16093 times)
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 08:49AM »

I once saw an interview with Lisa Kelly where she was asked about the Irish being so musical.  She said that most everyone in Ireland either sings, dances or plays an instrument.  Of course some of them do all of those.  So David does have a good pool of talent to work with.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 04:16PM »

I don't know how he's so good but I do know that without him, Celtic Woman would cease to exist. I fear what would happen if he left the group. But hopefully, that will never happen.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 08:29AM »

I don't know how he's so good but I do know that without him, Celtic Woman would cease to exist. I fear what would happen if he left the group. But hopefully, that will never happen.

AMEN!

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 07:56PM »

Yes.... Smiley  David is  the driving force behind this excellent product.  But I have a feeling that as long as the ladies enjoy what they are doing, and as long as audiences are responding so well, that he will continue on.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: