Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C.W. and Celtic thunder on QVC  (Read 5505 times)
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« on: February 16, 2012, 10:44AM »

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/authentic-irish-goods-directly-from-ireland-to-be-offered-on-qvc-2012-02-15
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 10:45PM »

Great news! I'll be sure to set the DVR! Thanks for the info, bot1tle!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 06:19PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know already, I'm a HUGE Thunderhead, as well as a CWazy, so I'm OVER-THE-MOON!!!!!!!!!!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 09:14AM »

Wonder if they'll do any songs together? Probably not. Still, it'd be lovely to hear our ladies sing something like Danny Boy alongside the CT guys.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 12:30PM »

Wonder if they'll do any songs together? Probably not. Still, it'd be lovely to hear our ladies sing something like Danny Boy alongside the CT guys.

That would be EPIC!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 07:04AM »

wow!  that has epic written all over it!!!  exciting!  thankyou for posting! I can't wait to see it! Hope someones posts it on youtube :/ i will be working ... might catch some of it, while having a shamrock shake!  Cheesy Cheesy thankyou, looking foward to seeing it! And i def. love both groups! listening to the girls and my hot guys always makes my night easier!! bw. I love their new cd! dulaman, ioh, and 7 drunken nights (makes me laugh!) r brilliant!!!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
The Quiet Man

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 06:12PM »

The two groups perform together?  Epic, sure, but I think it's about as likely to happen as a snowstorm in July in Alabama.  If they really performed together I would donate $500 to whatever charity CW is backing these days.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 09:00AM »

Here's the girls on QVC this past St Paddy's Day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CezerHzUXc
chellek

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 06:40PM »

I thought the women were fabulous.  I'm glad they sang AWH in addition to DB.  Also nice to see Susan getting to sing a bit more.   Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: