Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Susan ok?  (Read 14238 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 06:52PM »

UPDATE... I just looked on Susan's twitter page and it is NOT true!  She retweeted what her brother wrote and said YOU WISH!!!  I thought it was all a little odd! and thank goodness!
If that all was some type of joke, it wasn't a very good one. Perhaps some people should exercise better judgement in the future!   Angry

well I guess its just a sibling thing (I'm very used to it).  But as to that related type of joke yeah better judgement on what was posted might have been best. One little joke like that can really spark into a fire as they say!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 07:12PM »

UPDATE... I just looked on Susan's twitter page and it is NOT true!  She retweeted what her brother wrote and said YOU WISH!!!  I thought it was all a little odd! and thank goodness!

Thank GOD it didn't happen.  But that joke scared the bleep out of me.

Ugh okay I guess I humiliated myself AGAIN!  I tweeted Susan and said I'm glad she was okay and all.  Ugh I JUST deleted the tweet but hopefully not too late.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I'm just relieved she's okay though!  She's too awesome to have that happen to her.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 07:23PM by Tiffany Gray (Lisa's Lambe) » Logged

Wind

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 07:26PM »

Hmm... True or not, I don't think he was joking. The "you wish" reply was not directed to Brian, but to a guy named @Morton457_ who has his tweets set to private. He probably said something in reply to Brian's tweet, which we can't see, then Susan replied "you wish" to him. Since her tweet was a reply to the other guy's reply to Brian, and the guy's tweet is private, it looks like she replied directly to Brian.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 07:30PM »

Hmm... True or not, I don't think he was joking. The "you wish" reply was not directed to Brian, but to a guy named @Morton457_ who has his tweets set to private. He probably said something in reply to Brian's tweet, which we can't see, then Susan replied "you wish" to him. Since her tweet was a reply to the other guy's reply to Brian, and the guy's tweet is private, it looks like she replied directly to Brian.

I'm just sooo....... confused..........  Huh

edanargu

Celtic Woman fan from Mexico!

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 07:35PM »

UPDATE... I just looked on Susan's twitter page and it is NOT true!  She retweeted what her brother wrote and said YOU WISH!!!  I thought it was all a little odd! and thank goodness!

Ugh okay I guess I humiliated myself AGAIN!  I tweeted Susan and said I'm glad she was okay and all.  Ugh I JUST deleted the tweet but hopefully not too late.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I'm just relieved she's okay though!  She's too awesome to have that happen to her.

She didn't replied to her brother, seems to be a reply for another person. Her brother's accoint is @BrianMcfadden

Celtic Woman do not know borders. They also live inside the heart of a Mexican fan.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 07:37PM »

I saw that about the other guy!  It just seems like she is ok whether the tweet is true or not??  just glad she's ok

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 07:38PM »

She didn't replied to her brother, seems to be a reply for another person. Her brother's accoint is @BrianMcfadden

I know that part.  I'm just now so confused at what happened.  I guess now we'll just wait until it's confirmed.

Tatewin

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2012, 07:48PM »

Posting untrue rumours is NOT funny! This rumour should never have been posted without some form of collaberation (sp-sorry!)
Thank God it was NOT true!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2012, 07:50PM »

Posting untrue rumours is NOT funny! This rumour should never have been posted without some form of collaberation (sp-sorry!)

We don't know it's not true yet.

edanargu

Celtic Woman fan from Mexico!

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 08:26PM »

the point here if it is not true,  why her brother do such a joke?
Ppl said it was not true because she seems to reply to her brother about it, but she did not replied to her brother, she replied to someonelse before her brother tweeted to her, She has not tweeted since then.
We are just waiting for Susan's new tweets.

Celtic Woman do not know borders. They also live inside the heart of a Mexican fan.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 08:28PM »

the point here if it is not true,  why her brother do such a joke?
Ppl said it was not true because she seems to reply to her brother about it, but she did not replied to her brother, she replied to someonelse before her brother tweeted to her, She has not tweeted since then.
We are just waiting for Susan's new tweets.

Exactly.  We're just waiting for confirmation.

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 10:03PM »

Susan's brother is also in the business, I don't think he'd tweet something this serious as a joke as he would know perfectly well the reaction it would provoke.

A note on twitter: When you push reply on a tweet it automatically attaches an unseen bit of info that tells Twitter which tweet you are replying to. It's not uncommon for people to start a reply, decide that they want to tweet something else and just erase the automatically inserted @username not knowing that Twitter is tracking the conversation. That's what it looks like happened here, she started a reply to her brother then changed it to a reply to someone else.

aislin
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 11:06PM »

Susan's brother is also in the business, I don't think he'd tweet something this serious as a joke as he would know perfectly well the reaction it would provoke.

A note on twitter: When you push reply on a tweet it automatically attaches an unseen bit of info that tells Twitter which tweet you are replying to. It's not uncommon for people to start a reply, decide that they want to tweet something else and just erase the automatically inserted @username not knowing that Twitter is tracking the conversation. That's what it looks like happened here, she started a reply to her brother then changed it to a reply to someone else.

aislin

Thank you.

Yeah I honestly didn't believe that it was a joke at all.  I didn't think he would do anything like that.

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2012, 05:01AM »

Ok making a joke is one thing but I also doubt that this was one. You don't post something like that via twitter (or facebook or whatever) if you know that hundreds (thousands) of people read your post/tweet and also forward it... it's only a matter of time when a fan reads it and the damage is done.

I'm the last person that starts spreading rumours or gossip. Ok I agree that it wasn't very well thought through when I started this post but it's happened now.

And as Lisa Kelly already confirmed that Susan is fine I think this thread can be closed now.

oregongirl29
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2012, 07:58PM »

Well not to drag this one or anything, But it look's like it was all removed, all the tweet's. But of course I'm a month late.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: