Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Show Reorganization  (Read 16900 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« on: February 24, 2012, 11:52AM »

After much discussion, and having run an experiment with the Believe board, Kim and I have decided to reorder The Show section of the forum. At 60+ pages the On Tour board has turned into this massive unorganized monster and that's just not good as it makes finding anything really difficult. So we're going to take the threads from On Tour and The Music boards and reorganize them by CD/DVD/Tour. So, much like the Believe board now, there will be a separate board for Helix, ANJ, ACC, etc. We're going to do all the moving this coming Sunday, 2/26 starting at around 5pm central. Starting then The Music and The Show will be shut down for new posts and threads while we move everything to the new boards. I'm thinking it's going to take us in the neighborhood of just over 2 hours but it may take longer so please be patient with us.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

aislin
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 09:59PM »

Ok, so that is all done. My 2 hour estimate was off by.... about 3 hours. HUGE thanks to Jason and MikeyK for sticking around to help Kim and I out! By the time everything was said and done it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,750 threads that had to be moved.  Shocked

If you find anything that got put in the wrong place, let us know and we'll be happy to move it.

aislin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: