Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Meav Raves  (Read 79018 times)
mlisakellyfanm

I am a Lisa K and Scott Porter fan!

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 09:50AM »

Meav has such a sweet pure voice! Smiley

Thank you Hayley for the banner!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 05:41PM »

A VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY !! SWEET, BEAUTIFUL MEAV!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss   THOSE ARE A COUPLE OF LUCKY KIDS.   Smiley 

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 06:39PM »

Meav  simply has the most gorgeous voice ever!    Wink

oregongirl29
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 02:30AM »

Meav is beautiful inside and out. and I agree I've never heard anyone that can sing as beautifully as she can.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 03:37PM »

Meav is beautiful inside and out. and I agree I've never heard anyone that can sing as beautifully as she can.
Well said Tonya!  Smiley  Meav is SO worth cheering for - for so many reasons.   Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 06:52PM »

I am wishing Meav the very best for her upcoming "Divinas Concert".  I know she will be spectacular and shine like she has never shone before. Meav is ALWAYS   ameaving!!!    Kiss Kiss Kiss   LONG LIVE THE LARK!!!  Wink Wink Wink

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2012, 07:45PM »

CONGRATULATIONS SWEET, WONDERFUL MEAV!!!   I HEARD YOU PERFORMED BEAUTIFULLY FOR THE DIVINAS.  I KNEW YOU WOULD. YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST  Kiss Kiss Kiss   I  can hardly wait for the DVD, PBS  special and for the US  tour.  Whoo Hoo!!!   Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 07:52AM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012, 06:38AM »

I wonder when the show is going to be released... Roll Eyes

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 05:41PM »

I wonder when the show is going to be released... Roll Eyes
  The moment it is, I'll be setting aside that time exclusively for that!  And once the DVD comes out. I'll be one of the first to order it. ( maybe  on Amazon  Huh

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2012, 08:01PM »

Is it an angel or is it Meav. This is a redundant question since she is both!   Kiss Kiss Kiss   

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2012, 10:44PM »

MEAV!!! <3 The best singer I have ever heard. Smiley Ok get ready for it. This is going to sound stupid. ARE YOU READY?? Yes? Maybe? Ok let's go.

When I first discovered CW when I was in 5th grade, I wasn't exactly a happy child. I didn't have any friends at school and my home life wasn't great. So here it comes...Meav became my only friend. Wow, huh? Meav became my "invisible friend". If it weren't for Meav, I seriously think that if my life had continued the way it was going then, I could have seriously imagined myself committing suicide in junior high. I started singing because I wanted to be like Meav, and it gave me something to live for, ya know?? Then I started playing the fiddle because I wanted to be like Mairead...so yeah.

Would it sound weird if I said, "Meav saved my life"? Well that's what I always think of when I think of Meav, Mairead and CW in general...that's why Meav means so much to me. Smiley

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 08:37AM »

MEAV!!! <3 The best singer I have ever heard. Smiley Ok get ready for it. This is going to sound stupid. ARE YOU READY?? Yes? Maybe? Ok let's go.

When I first discovered CW when I was in 5th grade, I wasn't exactly a happy child. I didn't have any friends at school and my home life wasn't great. So here it comes...Meav became my only friend. Wow, huh? Meav became my "invisible friend". If it weren't for Meav, I seriously think that if my life had continued the way it was going then, I could have seriously imagined myself committing suicide in junior high. I started singing because I wanted to be like Meav, and it gave me something to live for, ya know?? Then I started playing the fiddle because I wanted to be like Mairead...so yeah.

Would it sound weird if I said, "Meav saved my life"? Well that's what I always think of when I think of Meav, Mairead and CW in general...that's why Meav means so much to me. Smiley

Doesn't sound too weird to me CWF.  Smiley   We are a generation apart and have different life stories but what you say makes sense. There are many folks world wide who consider Meav's music to be healing. I am one of those many. Meav's music and Celtic Woman in general have become a big part of my spirituality.  I dealt successfully  with depression in the past and have been sober for nearly seven years and I have never regretted it.  There are simply wonderful, unteachable qualities in Meav's voice that set her apart. She is truly a standout among standouts.  Meav and the CW franchise have been key ingredients in my initial and continued recovery. And by all accounts, Meav is simply a wonderful person on top of her success and accomplishments. One day I hope to meet her in person and tell her how music her music has meant to me. You are not alone CWF. you will find other passionate "Meavians" on this forum as you get to know us better. Glad you're on the forum.   Smiley 

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 02:50AM »

Doesn't sound too weird to me CWF.  Smiley   We are a generation apart and have different life stories but what you say makes sense. There are many folks world wide who consider Meav's music to be healing. I am one of those many. Meav's music and Celtic Woman in general have become a big part of my spirituality.  I dealt successfully  with depression in the past and have been sober for nearly seven years and I have never regretted it.  There are simply wonderful, unteachable qualities in Meav's voice that set her apart. She is truly a standout among standouts.  Meav and the CW franchise have been key ingredients in my initial and continued recovery. And by all accounts, Meav is simply a wonderful person on top of her success and accomplishments. One day I hope to meet her in person and tell her how music her music has meant to me. You are not alone CWF. you will find other passionate "Meavians" on this forum as you get to know us better. Glad you're on the forum.   Smiley 

Wow..thank you for that lovely comment, that just quite possibly made my entire day. Smiley I completely agree with everything you say, and I am very glad I have found a site with many like-minded people.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2012, 03:00PM »

MEAV  RULES!!!!!   LONG LIVE THE LARK!!!    Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2012, 11:38PM »

For the past couple weeks, every day I've started going up to my mom and saying,

"Hey mom! You know who's awesome?? You know who's REALLY awesome?"

And then she'll shrug and I'll say, "MEAV!!"

But now she just kinda rolls her eyes and says "Yes I get that Meav is awesome but you don't have to tell me every single day!!"

So today I surprised her and said, "Hey mom! You know who's awesome?? You know who's REALLY awesome?"

And she said, "Meav is awesome. Now stop that!"

But I said, "You're awesome, mom." Smiley

She liked that. Smiley

But anyways, that's my random Meav rave of the day. Meav is awesome. Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: