Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Affirmations For Lisa K.  (Read 70785 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2012, 08:10PM »

Just an observation that occurred to me last night.  Lisa has a fair amount of time alongside David's piano, one in each show except Believe, I think: Send Me A Song, The Blessing, and The Moon's A Harsh Mistress.  Any I missed?  Anyway, it suits her very well. Smiley
  ....just one I believe.  Wink   "The Christmas Song" from the Christmas DVD.   Who can forget that INCREDIBLE  yellow dress Lisa was poured into.  Kiss

Whistler

Lisa Kelly / The Voice / Ms. Rhythm

« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2012, 08:21PM »

Who can forget that INCREDIBLE  yellow dress Lisa was poured into.  Kiss
Haha, I kinda like that description. Cheesy And yeah, the dress is stunning, especially with Lisa's darker hair at the time.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2012, 07:05PM »

I am still thinking about you, sweet Lisa K.   It's hard to get a wonderful person and performer like you out of my mind.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2012, 07:06PM »

Lisa Kelly has a fantastic voice & she is absolutely gorgeous!
Whistler

Lisa Kelly / The Voice / Ms. Rhythm

« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2012, 04:29PM »

I make my 500th post to celebrate the amazing woman who is my single favorite singer. Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2012, 06:37PM »

I make my 500th post to celebrate the amazing woman who is my single favorite singer. Smiley
  I don't know if you have heard of Lisa's fan forum.....but here's a link if you want to register. It just takes the admins. there a little while to catch up on things.    www.lisakellyforum.com       

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2012, 01:47AM »

Haha, I kinda like that description. Cheesy And yeah, the dress is stunning, especially with Lisa's darker hair at the time.
I just looked that up on YouTube. She does look delicious, but I really love those hug-me dresses in "Nil Sen La" and "At The Ceili."

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2012, 05:57PM »

May Lisa find joy in celebrating an American-style Thanksgiving this year!  A very hectic time if she does the cooking!  Shocked Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2012, 11:57PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS  SWEET LISA K. !!!!!    Kiss   HAVE  A GREAT TIME WITH  YOUR LOVELY, EVER GROWING FAMILY.  I STILL THINK OF YOU OFTEN.    Smiley

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2013, 07:19PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS  SWEET LISA K. !!!!!    Kiss   HAVE  A GREAT TIME WITH  YOUR LOVELY, EVER GROWING FAMILY.  I STILL THINK OF YOU OFTEN.    Smiley

I hope Lisa has some sense of the many thousands of fans whom, as you do and I do, think of her often and are ever wishing her well!   Kiss

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2013, 02:31AM »

I suppose this is the appropriate place to post my favorite Lisa K comment: Any Lisa Kelly solo makes me want to just curl up and purr.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2013, 11:36PM »

I suppose this is the appropriate place to post my favorite Lisa K comment: Any Lisa Kelly solo makes me want to just curl up and purr.

Every time you say that it makes me laugh because I know just how true it is.

That dress is absolute drool worthy, especially in "Let it Snow," where she sings "the lights are turned way down low..."
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2013, 07:22AM »

HAVE A VERY HAPPY EASTER  EASTER SWEET LISA  !   I  HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE AND VENTURES HERE.   Kiss   

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2013, 07:37PM »

HAVE  A  WONDERFUL AND  BLESSED BIRTHDAY TIME SWEET LISA !   Kiss  MANY MORE TO YOU !   I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELF WITH YOUR EVER GROWING FAMILY.   Smiley YOU ARE ALWAYS REMEMBERED.

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2013, 06:25PM »

Of course, like most fans on the Forum, I have loved all the ladies. But I thought that what made Lisa K different is that - more than any other soloist - she made you feel not like she was singing AT you, but that she was singing TO you.

When Lisa sings, any song can be a Lullaby.   Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: