Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kudos For Chloe  (Read 29709 times)
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 09:16AM »

Chloe really connects with her fans during the shows.  She makes everyone feel special and appreciated.

She really really does!!
She sure knows how to make you feel loved in meet and greets too.  She's so warm and caring... I've always felt a special connection with her, so I shared how she has helped me through some of my struggles when I met her on Sunday, and she reached out her hand to touch my cheek and seemed genuinely concerned.  Then, during intermission, one of the tour staff came up to me, asked if I was Sarah, and when I told her I was, she said "Chloe would like you to have a meet and greet in Dayton."
That melted me... <3

WOW!  Thanks for sharing.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2013, 10:27PM »

Chloe really connects with her fans during the shows.  She makes everyone feel special and appreciated.

She really really does!!
She sure knows how to make you feel loved in meet and greets too.  She's so warm and caring... I've always felt a special connection with her, so I shared how she has helped me through some of my struggles when I met her on Sunday, and she reached out her hand to touch my cheek and seemed genuinely concerned.  Then, during intermission, one of the tour staff came up to me, asked if I was Sarah, and when I told her I was, she said "Chloe would like you to have a meet and greet in Dayton."
That melted me... <3

WOW!  Thanks for sharing.
Of course Smiley
I mean I don't wanna make anyone feel bad or make it seem like I'm parading this around.. I just felt this would be a good spot to share it. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2013, 09:18AM »

Thanks for sharing it.  It means a lot to me.

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2013, 03:39PM »

So, Chloe did something for me last night in Dayton that turned my world upside down... she is just the sweetest thing.
I don't want to share it, because I want to keep it private between me and Chloe. 
Those of you who know what I'm talking about, please please please don't share it with anyone.  Please.  I want to keep it private.

Here is part of what made last night so special... We were told before the M&G (and last week too) that there wouldn't be time for the girls to take individual pictures.. but Chloe wanted to :

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2013, 05:27PM »

That is  soooo sweet of the  2 of you.   Smiley    That get's a high mark on the   "Awww"   scale.  Grin

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2013, 05:32PM »

Good photo! Grin
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 01:03PM »

Chloe was so excited to meet me last weekend...so loving, but her sense of humor came through as well. We connected on a level that was more than just artist and fan. It felt like talking to a best friend, maybe because we are the same age. It was so much fun to meet her.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2013, 05:12PM »

Chloe was so excited to meet me last weekend...so loving, but her sense of humor came through as well. We connected on a level that was more than just artist and fan. It felt like talking to a best friend, maybe because we are the same age. It was so much fun to meet her.

I felt the same way when I met her for the 3rd time this past Tuesday.. I just feel like our connection keeps getting stronger and stronger Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2013, 08:08AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET , ADORABLE CHLOE....KEEP  ON BEING  WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE APPRECIATED.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2013, 11:22AM »

Happy Birthday Chloe! You're awesome! Smiley

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2013, 08:54PM »

I  think  I  speak  for  many  when  I say we  wish  you the  best  of  fortunes  in  your  new  endeavors.  We  will miss you  for  the  time  being, but  respect your decision  to  take  time  off  and  will treasure  the  many  wonderful  memories  you  have  so  freely  given  us .    Smiley Smiley Smiley     Godspeed   Sweet  Chloe !   Smiley

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2013, 09:44PM »

Chloe,

You have been special to me from the very first time I stumbled across one of your many memorable performances. The news that you are leaving Celtic Woman has shocked and saddened me, but deep in my heart I know you will do wonderful things. Please, never forget how much you mean to your fans. Myself in particular. I swear to stand by the promise I made to you, and to continue to be strong no matter what life throws my way. I will continue to support you as I do all members of Celtic Woman, past and present. I love you so. Thank you for unknowingly teaching me that I am valuable, that I am loved, and that I am strong. Thank you for inspiring me beyond words. Thank you for...everything...sweet Chloe. I wish you continued happiness and success. Please be safe and well.

Misha

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2013, 01:03PM »

I have been privileged to see you in concert 10 times and you have provided me with memories that will last a lifetime.  I have also been blessed to meet you a few times along the way.  I will never forget you, your beautiful music or your infectious enthusiasm.  God bless you Chloe, and may your future be as bright as your time with Celtic Woman.  Big hugs!!

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2013, 05:19AM »

Oh, Chloë, I can imagine you telling me that you're in my heart even when I don't have time to meet you.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2013, 07:59AM »

Let's not get carried away.  It's not as if Chloe is leaving for Alpha Centauri.  Like Orla, she will show up in a new group, on solo CDs, or even on TV.  Being out of Celtic Woman means that she can sing with men.  Chloe and Josh Groban, anyone?

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: