Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kudos For Chloe  (Read 29710 times)
gabur

i love celtic Woman/i miss chloe :(

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2013, 08:14AM »

I love nocturne this isthe best chloe song and Galaway bay!^^

Hello guys my name is Julia and I come from Germany^^
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2013, 12:27PM »

Let's not get carried away.  It's not as if Chloe is leaving for Alpha Centauri.  Like Orla, she will show up in a new group, on solo CDs, or even on TV.  Being out of Celtic Woman means that she can sing with men.  Chloe and Josh Groban, anyone?

that would be amazing. or Chloë and one of my favorite groups Il Volo

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2013, 11:52AM »

Our dear sweet Chloe has seriously been helping me through soo much lately.  I don't know what I would do without her.
She is truly an angel sent from above.. <3

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2013, 09:23PM »

A   VERY  MERRY  CHRISTMAS  TO  YOU  CHLOE.  YOU  ARE  MISSED.   Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2014, 07:39PM »

Happy  Easter  sweet  Chloe.   Smiley

Eric90

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2014, 08:39PM »

Chloe has always been a favorite of mine we are the same age. she has the sweetest voice  ever and she's so angelic I love falling asleep to her voice Nocturne always gets me such a great song she sings it like a lullabye and I fall asleep everytime I love Walking in the air I love the imagery in it so beautiful I miss her in Celtic Woman, I wish she'd come back but I wish her the best in everything she does!

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2014, 09:35PM »

Chloe has always been a favorite of mine we are the same age. she has the sweetest voice  ever and she's so angelic I love falling asleep to her voice Nocturne always gets me such a great song she sings it like a lullabye and I fall asleep everytime I love Walking in the air I love the imagery in it so beautiful I miss her in Celtic Woman, I wish she'd come back but I wish her the best in everything she does!

I agree. Nocturne is my all time favorite Chloe solo.   Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2014, 04:25AM »

I think she might have a very nice big white fluffy bunny rabbit for her love of Easter. And by big, white and fluffy, I think she'll have a snuggly and cuddly plush. Grin

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2014, 05:13PM »

I will say this about Chloe.  She looked amazing last night.

In the past we've seen people criticize her for her weight, and then for trying to lose some.  When she first started losing weight, it seemed that she lost more in her face than anywhere else so it kind of made her face look a little out of proportion to the rest of her.  (It happens with weight loss; sometimes it doesn't go exactly according to plan at first.)

Last night she looked healthy with a perfectly proportioned body for a woman of her size/body structure. No one other than complete idiots could now call her fat, and she didn't lose too much weight either.  She's become a curvy, healthy looking, beautiful young woman.  Dermot's a lucky guy.
Eric90

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2014, 09:09PM »

I agree Aggieguy she looks gorgeous any haters need to hush lol. she looks so different now compared to when she was in Celtic Woman I barely recognize her. so happy for her

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: