Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Hugs" For Lil' Lambe  (Read 35463 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: March 05, 2012, 07:35PM »

Thought I'd create a place for random Lisa L. affirmations as well.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 07:36PM »

Lil Lambe is such a dynamic presenter of songs. She is so fun to watch and listen to. She has such a sweet voice!  Wink

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 05:33PM »

Lisa's "A Spaceman Came Traveling" was simply awesome!  Smiley

lynnhillaryfan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 10:27PM »

I have heard very few singers with that sweet tone Lisa Lambe has to her voice.
 I love how she twirls when she does her songs. I love her red hair. I love Lisa Lambe! Grin

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 03:23PM »

I can hardly wait to see sweet Lil' Lambe when she comes to my neck of the woods April 1st!  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:25PM by JamesK.Parker » Logged

mlisakellyfanm

I am a Lisa K and Scott Porter fan!

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 03:43PM »

Lisa Lambe is soooo gorgeous.

Thank you Hayley for the banner!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 04:26PM »

Lisa Lambe is soooo gorgeous.
  No disputes with that!   Cheesy

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 02:19PM »

Smiley  If you’ve had the pleasure of seeing LisaL on stage, you know how much fun she is having up there.  I think she must’ve found Aladdin’s lamp or something and been granted her wish to be able to perform on tour (Cheesy and she probably told the genie to keep the other two wishes Cheesy).  Maybe it was because Believe was her first major recording, but even on the dvd her joy is obvious.  I’ve been lucky enough to see her in concert and meet her a few times, to be at the tapings of Believe and witness first-hand her genuine love for the audience and for what she is doing.  You wanna see what somebody looks like when she’s living the dream?  Look no further than Lisa Lambe.  Smiley     

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 05:14PM »

Smiley  If you’ve had the pleasure of seeing LisaL on stage, you know how much fun she is having up there.  I think she must’ve found Aladdin’s lamp or something and been granted her wish to be able to perform on tour (Cheesy and she probably told the genie to keep the other two wishes Cheesy).  Maybe it was because Believe was her first major recording, but even on the dvd her joy is obvious.  I’ve been lucky enough to see her in concert and meet her a few times, to be at the tapings of Believe and witness first-hand her genuine love for the audience and for what she is doing.  You wanna see what somebody looks like when she’s living the dream?  Look no further than Lisa Lambe.  Smiley     
  Good points Ganconagh... I have seen Lisa twice in concert with a third time coming up soon on April 1st. But I have not had the pleasure yet of meeting her. Perhaps this Christmas! She does seem to be enjoying herself immensely.  Smiley

Jack

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 09:11AM »

All that you said, Joe.

"Why do we love thee, let us count the ways!"  Sigh----where to start???

OK, I think we all agree to a given:  Lisa Lambe is one very special, super-talented, beautiful performer that Celtic Woman is extremely fortunate to have.

Beyond all that and on a personal level, Lisa Lambe has become very special to both my wife Ginger and me.   The first time we saw her perform was at Clemson in one of her very early performances with Celtic Woman.  We had two very rude fans sitting on either side of us (front row,no less) who seemed to be more interested in their Blackberries than the show.  I don’t even remember the song, but Lisa came to the edge of the stage and sang directly to Ginger and me.  I couldn’t help giving her a mini-applause (hand claps) and two thumbs up.  She just beamed and seemed so upbeat for the rest of the show it was noticeable.  Since then, she seems to always go out of her way make us feel very special, as Joe can attest.  I personally have been the recipient of two TAR encounters, one a face-to-face for several bars at Clemson, the other a sit-on-my-lap event in Columbia, SC.  M&G’s with her have been memorable and we have some very special autographs from her.  Beyond all her talents, Lisa is pure gold and personifies nothing but class and beauty in everything she does.

Love you, LisaL!!

Jack and Ginger
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 06:22PM »

All that you said, Joe.

"Why do we love thee, let us count the ways!"  Sigh----where to start???

OK, I think we all agree to a given:  Lisa Lambe is one very special, super-talented, beautiful performer that Celtic Woman is extremely fortunate to have.

Beyond all that and on a personal level, Lisa Lambe has become very special to both my wife Ginger and me.   The first time we saw her perform was at Clemson in one of her very early performances with Celtic Woman.  We had two very rude fans sitting on either side of us (front row,no less) who seemed to be more interested in their Blackberries than the show.  I don’t even remember the song, but Lisa came to the edge of the stage and sang directly to Ginger and me.  I couldn’t help giving her a mini-applause (hand claps) and two thumbs up.  She just beamed and seemed so upbeat for the rest of the show it was noticeable.  Since then, she seems to always go out of her way make us feel very special, as Joe can attest.  I personally have been the recipient of two TAR encounters, one a face-to-face for several bars at Clemson, the other a sit-on-my-lap event in Columbia, SC.  M&G’s with her have been memorable and we have some very special autographs from her.  Beyond all her talents, Lisa is pure gold and personifies nothing but class and beauty in everything she does.

Love you, LisaL!!

Jack and Ginger
  Wow!! What an amazing experience that must of been...I'll be enjoying our Lil' Lambe from four rows back in Minneapolis on April 1st...I'm quite excited!  Wink

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 06:14PM »

Lil' Lambe IS SO HUGGABLE!!!   Cheesy

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 05:55PM »

Lil' Lambe is even more adorable than a real little lamb!    Kiss

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 06:14PM »

Red is the color..of Lil' Lambe's hair. Her voice is like a rose so fair...  Wink

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 06:51PM »

Red is the color..of Lil' Lambe's hair. Her voice is like a rose so fair...  Wink

I love the ground on which she stands!  Wink Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: