Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Hugs" For Lil' Lambe  (Read 35455 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2013, 09:29PM »

HAPPY CHRISTMAS  TO  YOU  SWEET  LIL'  LAMBE.   HOPE  IT'S  AN  AWESOME  HOLIDAY  FOR  YOU .   Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2014, 08:01PM »

Happy  and  blessed  Easter  to  you  sweet Lil'  Lambe.   Wink

Eric90

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2014, 08:28PM »

I Love Lisa Lambe!  she first won me over the minute I saw her, I love redheads anyway but she was something special. The first time I saw her was the Home For Christmas Special and when she sang O Tannenbaum in German that was it lol I fell in love she made the language sound so beautiful. I love all her solo songs whenever I hear her sing Black Is The Color I say "No Lisa Red is the color of my true love's hair" lol

anyway I wanted to share this video of Lisa with you guys this performance blew me away I get chills when she sings the last verse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N8pC78VP3A

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2014, 09:41PM »

I Love Lisa Lambe!  she first won me over the minute I saw her, I love redheads anyway but she was something special. The first time I saw her was the Home For Christmas Special and when she sang O Tannenbaum in German that was it lol I fell in love she made the language sound so beautiful. I love all her solo songs whenever I hear her sing Black Is The Color I say "No Lisa Red is the color of my true love's hair" lol

anyway I wanted to share this video of Lisa with you guys this performance blew me away I get chills when she sings the last verse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N8pC78VP3A

As you can probably tell from my banner, I agree totally.   Grin   My favorite Lisa numbers are A Spaceman Came Traveling and Dulaman.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2014, 09:57PM »

She is quite a person, she kindly took a picture with me and signed my emerald program and my friends copy of the emrald CD/DVD

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2014, 10:00PM »

She is quite a person, she kindly took a picture with me and signed my emerald program and my friends copy of the emrald CD/DVD

Everyone who has met her says the same thing - how kind and lovely she is. Hope to get a chance someday to meet her myself.   Smiley

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2014, 10:36PM »

Everyone who has met her says the same thing - how kind and lovely she is. Hope to get a chance someday to meet her myself.   Smiley

Me too Rob. Smiley

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2014, 01:49PM »

She has been so kind to favorite my tweets and respond! She is indeed a blessing from God!

Eric90

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2014, 02:58PM »

I can't watch the movie "Brave" without thinking how Merida looks like our Lil Lambe

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2014, 07:40PM »

I can't watch the movie "Brave" without thinking how Merida looks like our Lil Lambe

I probably mentioned this before somewhere here, but she also is the actual Celtic Woman who looks most like the red-haired model on the CW CD and DVD covers.   Smiley

Eric90

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2014, 06:42PM »

I probably mentioned this before somewhere here, but she also is the actual Celtic Woman who looks most like the red-haired model on the CW CD and DVD covers.

Yeah she does!  I wonder if they took that into consideration when they signed her I know she was blonde before becoming a celtic woman but Red is her natural color isn't it? she looks best with red hair but Blonde or Red she looks great either way. to me Lisa looks like the quintessential Irish woman
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:45PM by Eric90 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: