Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem With Getting Into Chat  (Read 55362 times)
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 09:45PM »

Rich used to schedule chats routinely to play and discuss CDs and DVDs.  Now would be a good time to schedule a chat and play the Home for Christmas DVD.  We would synchronize the time so that we all could start the DVD at once and post comments throughout.  It was a lot of fun.

We had chats with Lisa and Orla participating, as well as Deirdre once.  Smiley

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2013, 10:09PM »

Rich used to schedule chats routinely to play and discuss CDs and DVDs.  Now would be a good time to schedule a chat and play the Home for Christmas DVD.  We would synchronize the time so that we all could start the DVD at once and post comments throughout.  It was a lot of fun.

Wow, that must have been amazing.  Cool

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2013, 11:19PM »

Yeah... I'll   say !    Shocked

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 07:44PM »

It was indeed!  Perhaps another moderator can host a chat about the Home For Christmas DVD.  Smiley

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 10:09PM »

It was indeed!  Perhaps another moderator can host a chat about the Home For Christmas DVD.  Smiley

Actually, that was an idea thought up by a member one night in the chat and one that became my responsibility. Rich only ever attended if he wanted to or if I was MIA for whatever reason. We had really great response to them at first, but the last one we had maybe only 4 people showed up. I'm perfectly happy to do one for Home for Christmas if you all want.

aislin
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 10:17PM »

Actually, that was an idea thought up by a member one night in the chat and one that became my responsibility. Rich only ever attended if he wanted to or if I was MIA for whatever reason. We had really great response to them at first, but the last one we had maybe only 4 people showed up. I'm perfectly happy to do one for Home for Christmas if you all want.

aislin
I'm  sure  there  could  be  enough  interest  generated  for  this  topic. It  seems  to  be  fresh on  people's  minds  right  now and popular. 

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 10:21PM »

aislin
I'm  sure  there  could  be  enough  interest  generated  for  this  topic. It  seems  to  be  fresh on  people's  minds  right  now and popular. 

As long as it is at a time when I am at home and online, I'd be there.

As in reply to the earlier comments, I wish I could have been here when the girls were active here.  That would have been amazing.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 11:20PM »

You could probably count me in too, as long as it's not during work hours. Nights or weekends would work, just need a few day's notice so I don't plan anything.

Would be nice to talk to people while who "get it". None of my friends have really caught the fever, so I'm always watching alone.

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2013, 08:16PM »

aislin

I recall you always did a transcript of the chat too, which was great, but must have been a lot of work, Lindsey!   I think interest waned sometimes where a chat had already been held one or more times upon a DVD.  This one being new,  I'd think it would be well-attended!  Smiley

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2013, 08:30PM »

EEK! Sorry guys, Christmas has sneaked up on me! We'll be doing the chat this Friday and you can find the details here: http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19430.0

aislin
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 12:34AM »

EEK! Sorry guys, Christmas has sneaked up on me! We'll be doing the chat this Friday and you can find the details here: http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19430.0

aislin

Aw darn, I would love to be there but I will be off the grid. At least it's for a good reason - Symphony Tour this weekend.   Grin

Have a great chat guys n gals!

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2013, 08:36PM »

Is there any chance there would be a New Years chat tomorrow night?
Going into the New Year?
Just curious Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2013, 08:42PM »

Going into the New Year?
Just curious Smiley

I'd be up for it.  I should be home by 11:00pm central time unless the Chick-fil-A Bowl goes into 10 overtimes.

We can all listen to Lisa's Auld Lang Syne at midnight.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2013, 10:49PM »

Going into the New Year?
Just curious Smiley

I'd be up for it.  I should be home by 11:00pm central time unless the Chick-fil-A Bowl goes into 10 overtimes.

We can all listen to Lisa's Auld Lang Syne at midnight.

I don't have any plans. There's a shock.  Tongue

Great idea, AG.

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2013, 10:52PM »

i can join in too

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: