Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite CW Pics,  (Read 150666 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2013, 11:37AM »

Saw this last night when searching for an article.  Obviously this isn't new, but tell that to the media.  It shows a date of 3-6-13.  I think someone just grabbed an archived image and reused it.

http://www.wsbt.com/search/chi-ravinia-festival-music-20130306-047,0,248275.photo
oregongirl29
« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2013, 02:49PM »

I love that pic. Was this taken at PS22 School ? Because it's the same outfits.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2013, 04:24PM »

I love that pic. Was this taken at PS22 School ? Because it's the same outfits.

I don't know where it was taken.  Being a fairly new CW fan compared to most people here, all I can tell is the picture dates between 2009 and 2011 due to who is in it.

I'm sure someone else here will know all about it.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2013, 04:37PM »

I'm lovin' their new dresses! Grin
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #139 on: April 10, 2013, 08:20PM »

I just love Susan's face in that picture! She looks so at peace with everything around her!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2013, 08:23PM »

those dresses  ARE  stunning !   Cool

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2013, 08:52PM »

Love those dresses. Cool
Now I REALLY want to go see them. Cheesy

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2013, 11:14AM »

Second Act dresses from their TV special in South Bend, Indiana!

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2013, 11:33AM »

Second Act dresses from their TV special in South Bend, Indiana!

Wow. Those are gorgeous! Smiley

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2013, 11:33AM »

omg!  Wow those are absolutely gorgeous!! I love love love them!!! Thank you for posting!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #145 on: April 11, 2013, 01:14PM »

Sorry for the double post guys.  Here's a better quality picture.  It's clearer and the colors aren't as bright. Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #146 on: April 11, 2013, 02:31PM »

I'm lovin' their new dresses! Grin
I told them @ the m&g how gorgeous the dresses are!  Love the colors to( and th purple also!) ANd I think Susan is at peace and most comfortable on stage though! WHen I caught a glimpse of her a few times she had that look! LOL! And I thought to my self wow, SUsan looks really clam and very peaceful!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #147 on: April 11, 2013, 03:07PM »

Sorry for the double post guys.  Here's a better quality picture.  It's clearer and the colors aren't as bright. Smiley

LOVE IT!!! Grin
edtom

« Reply #148 on: April 11, 2013, 03:39PM »

Very colorful. Cheesy

I love Celtic Woman
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2013, 05:06PM »

Even though it took me a second to "like" them due to them usually having puffy dresses.... I absolutely adore them! Love the dresses and  the bright colors and styles!! Def. my fav colors! maireads is stunning and puffy! definately a pink girl so Love love love chloes pink and the style (which I think it is cheaffoun not silk!) and looks very light and flowy!! Susan just glows!  Very beautiful!  Love tehe style of it and can't go wrong w purple and angling (which I knew he would do and it looks great!) and lisa!! uhm I am very particular about her dress!!! The color of the dress is the same color I wore to prom! And mine was a-line to! Mine was silk and hers is chauffon!  Mine was lace up, I am not sure if hers is but its most likely!  And silver jems w a train! Plus my hair for some reason was almost as red as hers then , even more so then the red I have init now!! So I almost looked like her!!! I absolutely love it and she is the sweetest thing btw!! and the dresses look so comfortable and easy to maneuver in! I hope that they are going to continue this tour through '14 and would love to c them in these dresses (and yes I would take radio city and do it prop. this time!) and willing to make it work! I would love to see them in the dresses before they do another BIG taping in ireland or hear and have new music and dresses!  Synan did an awesome job!! Sorry I am still rambling, Still on buzz from cle. concert! And excited about the dresses! update- just saw the tons of pics on facebook synan posted backstage - absolutely stunning!!!!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:05PM by barb kantartzis » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: