Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SERENADES FOR SUSAN  (Read 24056 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: April 02, 2012, 07:02PM »

You were simply spellbinding in your Minnesota debut, sweet Susan. You are a wonderful addition to the Celtic Cutie Family!!   Cheesy Kiss
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:04PM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 12:32AM »

I would like to add to this.... Thank you for the most amazing M&G!! It was my very first M&G, and it was absolutely perfect!! Thank you for making last night so memorable... I love you Susan!! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 02:17AM »

I would like to add to this.... Thank you for the most amazing M&G!! It was my very first M&G, and it was absolutely perfect!! Thank you for making last night so memorable... I love you Susan!! Smiley

I am so jealous that you got to meet her!  What's she like?

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 02:22AM »

I met Susan at the Atlanta cd signing and the M&G that night -- she is very nice, and has a great smile. Smiley

You will get to meet her one of these days, Tiffany.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:24AM by Jim M. » Logged
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 12:17AM »

I met Susan at the Atlanta cd signing and the M&G that night -- she is very nice, and has a great smile. Smiley

You will get to meet her one of these days, Tiffany.

If she stays with CW when Lisa comes back, because I've already had my M&G in Roanoke (which ROCKED).

But I do have a big thank you for her.  She sang and performed so beautfully in Roanoke, and almost made me cry.  She really brightened my night (as did all the ladies).

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 05:52PM »

I'm  looking forward to seeing you this Dec. 7th sweet Susan!   Kiss   Thank you for being a part of CW.  I can hardly wait to see what Christmas songs you have for us in Minneapolis!   Smiley   

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 08:47AM »

I just got done watching some vids of the Believe tour and I felt I really needed to add to this.

Susan: I adore you. I think you've got an amazing voice, flawless delivery, and a gorgeous smile. I had the pleasure of meeting Susan at the Cinci M&G and I can say firsthand just how warm and sweet she is. And she was really appreciative of the support that she recieved. It can't be easy being the newest member. Especially when you're filling in for one of the founding members. And especially when that member is Lisa Kelly, who's long since been the performer with probably the largest fanbase out of all the girls for her work with CW. I love having Susan in Celtic Woman and hope she stays for a good long time. Because she is, quite frankly, wonderful. I was disappointed to find out the Susan wasn't going to be on the new Christmas album. But, at the same time, I'm also slightly excited for the Symphony tour. Assuming that several of the new songs and several old ACC songs will be used, that will give Susan ample room to shine as the power singer we know she is. Especially in any of Meav's parts (b/c Meav always sang the power notes while she was with CW).

Susan. We love you and we hope that, no matter what your Celtic Woman future may be, you are fully blessed with every bit of happiness. And thank you for sharing your gifts with us!
thetowerkeeper

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 01:13PM »

Ms. Susan.
Thank you and all the Ladies for the show in Burmingham, Al Feb this year. You are a great addition to the group.
I hope that you will be with them a long time.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 12:24PM »

I saw Susan at a concert this past April but she was not at the M&G.  I am so looking forward to meeting her.  The previous posts on this thread paint her as the type of person I imagine her to be.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 08:34PM »

I am so jealous that you got to meet her!  What's she like?

Tiff, she is a real sweetheart!!  So open and warm.  She's really down to earth and geuinely cares about what you're saying.  She's very quiet (at least she was at my M&G, but then again, anyone would seem quiet next to Chloe.. lol) but she is a real sweetheart! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 12:02AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET SUSAN!   I HOPE YOU'LL BE WITH CW FOR SOME TIME TO COME.   WILL SEE YOU APRIL 13TH.    Smiley

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 09:55AM »

I will see sweet Susan on May 17 & 19. Smiley   But no M&G is offered at either show. Angry

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2012, 11:01AM »

I will see sweet Susan on May 17 & 19. Smiley   But no M&G is offered at either show. Angry

Great to hear that you're going to another concert, but it's a bummer that there's not a M&G. Sad

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 07:30AM »

HAVE A VERY HAPPY EASTER TIME SWEET SUSAN !  I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE WITH CELTIC WOMAN NOW !   Kiss

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 08:39AM »

Based on the reviews I've read, I can't wait to hear Susan's version of Caledonia.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: