Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Lambe's Dulaman & Tears In Heaven Links  (Read 19703 times)
celticgirl93

« on: April 11, 2012, 08:53PM »

Hay guys,

So I have been dying to hear Lisa Lambe's recorded version of Dulaman and finally found something!!! I love hearing it and it is simply amazing:
http://songs.to/#!s=Dulaman+(Live)&c=title
AND on the same site there is also ... Tears In Heaven!!!!! :
http://songs.to/#!s=Tears+in+Heaven+(Live)&c=title
I am not sure if anyone has posted these links yet but if they have I am sorry for repeating it but I was just so excited to hear them!!!!! Smiley Enjoy the songs!!! Cheesy X)
Palmie00

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 02:21PM »

Here's the link for the incredible version on "Tears in Heaven" performed by Chloë. I know everyone's been dying to hear this song.

There's a good chance the video may be removed so listen while you can Smiley

The video is unlisted so you will only be able to view it through this link. It will NOT come up in a youtube search.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3nYERLbhr8    IT'S INCREDIBLE!!! They should just release it as a single.

tchristina23

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 02:46PM »

Those are beautiful...thanks for posting
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 03:37PM »

It's been blocked aready.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 06:16PM »

I promised myself I wouldn't listen.... til our show.......  I couldn't help myslef!!

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
chellek

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 06:23PM »

You have Tears in Heaven!!!!   Thank you so much!!
chellek

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 06:24PM »

It's on the Lisa Lambe Dulaman thread.
Palmie00

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 09:40PM »

It's working for me, it may just be blocked in your country.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 08:19AM »

love both of them!  I think I will might be the first to say this but, I think their is room on the b&n release of the cd to add these to songs!! I would listen to them a zillion times!  TIH was more beautiful than I expected (I knew it would awesome in the first place!) I df. had a tears going, plus I will never listen to the original version the same again!  Chloe's is even better!! And plus just a fun (well kinda) note - the lyrics go with the ending of the book I finished yesterday - if they made a movie/soundtrack! They should def. consider that version, it's perfect! And then Dulaman!! Love lil' lambes version the best - have to say it!  there is just something about it that just different about it and I like it! def. takes me back to the concert!! I really didn't like maev's which is the only I thought was out their!  Hayleys (saw on youtube) was ok Lynn did an ok job, not to much emotion as lisa puts in anuna's and ct's are a little different!  Sorry to have to say it!  But thankyou for posting that! I was starting to wonder w this emi stuff and wondering what the song sounded like! Thank you thank you thank you!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 08:54PM »

Hey guys, I've gone ahead and merged these two topics together so that we're keeping all the links to these songs in the same place.

aislin
lynnhillaryfan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 09:20AM »

Love these songs! Grin Sorry Meav, but I loooooooove Lisa Lambe's version of Dulaman!! Grin

roy

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2012, 07:07PM »

Thanks for posting those.They do sound great!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2012, 10:59AM »

I tried clicking on that Youtube link, but it didn't work. Sad

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
oregongirl29
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 02:19AM »

Does anybody know what Believe CD that has of Tears in Heaven on it?  I don't have it on mine or was it not recorded
scorpion

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 04:44PM »

The cd i got through amazon uk has tears in heaven on it, along with dulaman. Hope this helps. Also the video is blocked in the UK, and it is killing me Angry
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: