Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex as Belle from Beauty and Beast.  (Read 3840 times)
oregongirl29
« on: April 21, 2012, 10:06PM »

MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 02:00PM »

Ahw, why? It's lovely! I'm just not having much time these months to comment on topics(that counts probably for more people), but definately watching them all. Keep posting!  Wink
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 03:46PM »

I haven't visited  "Alex Graphics"  for a while...sorry. Smiley   These are attractively done pics.  Alex appears to have taken fairy-like or angelic features. And sweet Alex is quite an angel!  One background looks like it could have been the "Ball Room" from "Beauty And The Beast". And the other looks like it could be the courtyard outside of the castle.  I remember seeing the movie back in the day when I was a "bit"  younger.  Cheesy

oregongirl29
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 04:26PM »

Thanks guy's, I loved that movie when I was a kid, I used to have it memorized word for word but that was year's ago.
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 03:36PM »

Awww I love these! So cute! I loved this movie when I was little. I called it "Blooty an' da beest" xD

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
oregongirl29
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 03:55PM »

LOL I don't remember what I called it, and I'm sure it was pretty close.  They have it on DVD now and I wish I had the money to get it, and what would be better if Alex was the voice of Belle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: