Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs for Susan to Cover  (Read 65224 times)
Jack

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 03:33PM »

Perhaps a couple of Eva Cassidy songs?  I think they have similar singing styles and it would be interesting.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 12:30PM »

I agree that Susan could sing Eva Cassidy.  She can sing anything.
Although, I don't think Susan and Eva have similar styles.  Eva is more folkish, and Susan is more Broadway-ish.  BUT I do agree that shtifully.e could sing Eva's music beau

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 10:44AM »

I know it was originally sung by Alex, then later converted into a duet, but I think she'd sound amazing singing My Heart Was Home Again! She and Alex seem to have more similar styles than she and Lisa Kelly. And Alex was amazing on that song. We still don't have a studio version of that song. So maybe?
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 11:11AM »

I know it was originally sung by Alex, then later converted into a duet, but I think she'd sound amazing singing My Heart Was Home Again! She and Alex seem to have more similar styles than she and Lisa Kelly. And Alex was amazing on that song. We still don't have a studio version of that song. So maybe?
  good point  MC....  and  maybe even..." You'll Be In My Heart"  .

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 12:22PM »

I so agree with both of you!  She would rock both of those songs, and True Colors too!  She and Alex do sound a lot alike.  Smiley

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 01:57PM »

I'd love to hear her cover "In the Arms of An Angel"

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2013, 04:04PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked oh Susan would ROCK 'My Heart Was Home Again' and 'You'll Be In My Heart'!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 07:32AM »

I so agree with both of you!  She would rock both of those songs, and True Colors too!  She and Alex do sound a lot alike.  Smiley
Not just sound alike But their performing styles as well. Alex was one to gaze further into the crowd and truly perform a song with her theatrical trainging heavily evident, much like Susan does now. Lisa was obviously a theatre vet but, like Lisa Lambe, she was able to make that connection with the audience a little bit better.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 09:24AM »

I'd love to hear Susan sing a duet with Alex, like maybe "I Still Believe" from Miss Saigon.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2013, 11:57AM »

I'd love to hear Susan sing a duet with Alex, like maybe "I Still Believe" from Miss Saigon.
I am  swooning at that thought... Sweet Susan and Sweet Alex together....ahhh.... Grin

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 06:45PM »

I would like to hear her sing On My Own from Les Miserables Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2013, 08:48AM »

I would like to hear her sing On My Own from Les Miserables Smiley

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked i really need to learn to post my thoughts as soon as i have them!!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue You beat me to this one- I had the same thought quite some time ago! I would LOVE to hear her sing 'On My Own'! She would be PERFECT at singing it!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2013, 04:41PM »

For some reason, I see her making an adorable Galinda in Wicked!  Especially Popular Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2013, 05:52AM »

For some reason, I see her making an adorable Galinda in Wicked!  Especially Popular Cheesy

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
John910

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2013, 12:58PM »

I'd love to hear her cover "In the Arms of An Angel"

I would like to hear that too.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: