Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Symphony Tour - 2012  (Read 42449 times)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« on: April 29, 2012, 02:17PM »

THESE INFORMATIONS AREN'T OFFICIAL
The person who posted this on Facebook said to me that she had these informations online. I post it there because Scott and Lisa Kelly said on twitter that it's almost sure for a Christmas Tour this year. But it's not official yet.

Celtic Woman Christmas Symphony Tour - 2012

These dates are not yet official and are only tentative

December 16, 2012 Tucson, Arizona UA Centennial Hall
December 18, 2012 College Station, TX Rudder Auditorium
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:20PM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 11:59AM »

Actually, UA Centennial has it on their calendar here: http://www.uapresents.org/calendar/view.aspx?id=6404
And Texas A&M here: http://opas.tamu.edu/celticwoman.html

Looks pretty official to me.

aislin
Wind

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 12:49PM »

Unfortunately, it looks like Atlanta is out of the tour this time. The calendar for the 2012-2013 season is released and no mention of them. Last year this same file had ACC listed.
http://www.atlantasymphony.org/aso/asoassets/pdf/2012-13ChronCal-FINAL.pdf
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 02:57AM »

I am hoping and praying for Roanoke, VA or Salem, VA!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 07:13AM »

Cleveland has been missed the last few years! I am not getting my hopes up at all for the christmas one but very excited about this! Hoping the girls will do one in the fall of february-ish and make there way here for their believe tour!?  I know they are very limited w time etc for Symphony so, I am just excited to see the schedule!! (They still have to go to Australia, japan and possibly china and switzerland/france... Maybe!) So hopefully  by the end of june we might be seeing more schedules!! FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE!!!  And I am sure they have to come back to the states on top of it  (sorry if o/t now!) but  they missed a whole slew of cities/venues on this leg of the tour!!  And Scott mentioned a little about canada?! I am sure when they do the next leg of the tour it will be primarilly (sp?) venues/cities that they haven't done believe at yet!! So I am slightly excited and ready for whenever the next time they come, even if it's christmas time, makes it all the better!! and of course doing radio city the proper way next time!! (Taking my mom for back up next time!!)

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 10:49AM »

I'll be getting my bachelor's degree in December, so a symphony concert would be a wonderful graduation gift. Smiley I highly doubt they'll be stopping by my area, but I guess you never know. I'm staying optimistic. Smiley
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 02:42PM »

maybe a RCMH show *crosses fingers

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 06:35PM »

Crossing my fingers too for a return trip to the Twin Cities.   Wink Undecided Roll Eyes Cheesy

RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 09:39AM »

Hopefully more western US venues this time. Seems like we always get shorted when it comes to concert tours.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 09:41AM »

I'm game for RCMH too! Makes my Ny trip a one stop shop, instead of going after christmas and then in march (which I might be able to do!?) just kinda a tyte situation putting off getting a new job in September?! Easier to work around one day hear than a few days traveling :/

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Wind

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 10:51AM »

Does Radio City book other shows while the RC Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes is going on? As far as I know that goes on all throughout November and December multiple times a day.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 01:21PM »

Does Radio City book other shows while the RC Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes is going on? As far as I know that goes on all throughout November and December multiple times a day.
oooo good question! That would be worth the trip though and yes book from August!! @shows  in one trip sounds like a good dal to me! (I am not sure the days they perform??) I should tweet them, and ask!

Wind

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 02:50PM »

oooo good question! That would be worth the trip though and yes book from August!! @shows  in one trip sounds like a good dal to me! (I am not sure the days they perform??) I should tweet them, and ask!

What I meant is that they have shows every day in the morning, afternoon and evening, which makes it pretty impossible for a CW show in the same venue, I would believe.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 05:28PM »

right!  Usually there is one full full day off for them though! I did message them! (hadn't had a chance to check my facebook yet!!) Smiley

bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 09:37PM »

right!  Usually there is one full full day off for them though! I did message them! (hadn't had a chance to check my facebook yet!!) Smiley

I checked the RCMH website.  The Radio City Christmas Spectacular has it booked for 4 shows a day from November 9, 2012 through December 30, 2012 (including Thanksgiving and Christmas); I believe that show continues until around mid-January.  That said, I checked the Carnegie Hall website; the Stern Auditorium/Perelman Stage has a few open dates during December.  Hey, we can dream can't we?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: