Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad Question  (Read 22101 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 04:20PM »

I don't know the last time he was on the forum, but if I sent him a private message he didn't respond to, would anyone else be able to access it?

No.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time of it recently. I hope at some point in the near future it starts getting better for you!

aislin

That's okay. I'm not sure that it was an important message anyways. It was back when I wasn't impressed by the Believe DVD and now I wish that I had a copy. But it doesn't matter. Maybe my life will be good again when I find something important to do. All I do for a living is background checks on people. I hope no one here needs looking up.  Wink

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 07:41PM »

Maybe another thing I'm bummed out about is that I've spend too much time online and don't have much of a real life outside of school and work. Besides, my online life will still exist even when I have passed. I guess I just missed what might have really happened in my life outside of places like this. But it doesn't matter.

Another random question: Don't inactive people online lose their email address and thus lose access to the forum? Or can you not tell if an email address is no longer active?

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 09:25PM »

Short of us getting an email bounced back to us there is no way for us to tell if an email address had ceased to exist.

aislin
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2012, 02:03PM »

Short of us getting an email bounced back to us there is no way for us to tell if an email address had ceased to exist.

aislin

I just discovered a new problem as to why there might be inactive members on the forum. Maybe they have this account on an email they don't use as frequently, maybe they forgot their username, maybe they didn't remember that they still had an account here, or maybe they get confused as to what all their passwords are and have to reset it. I just reset mine a second time. It can get confusing keeping track of them all. Hopefully, I'll remember my new password this time. If not, I can always reset it again.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: