Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Buttons  (Read 3064 times)
LLCMS
« on: May 06, 2012, 12:53PM »

Does anyone know where I could receive CW together buttons?  Please post your answer  here!
Coke

UNTAMEABLE!

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 01:50PM »

I have a susan butten! Grin Grin Just jesting.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 02:14PM »

I don't think there are any new buttons available with all the girls on them at this time.  Maybe later.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 06:06PM »

Thats a great question. I really liked the button given away down at the Atlanta recording. Its got all 4 of the performers and you dont have to wear like a dozen buttons. Now dont get me wrong, if you enjoy wearing them thats fine. I am NOT saying its wrong, but its not for me. So when the Lisa K - Susan maternity switch-a-roo took place I tried to add Susan and I couldnt bring myself to take Lisa K off. So I tried to add Susan somehow to the old button, which of course did NOT work out well at all. So instead of wearing a button, I bought one of the "Believe" lapel pins at the merchandise table. I dont know if every table at every city had them. But they were $10 which may be a bit much, but still I like it. I have been wearing that and it seems to look good and people notice it and ask about it.

So maybe check the CW merchandise web page and see if its there, if you like it maybe buy and wear it?

Also, I dont think any new redesigned button can be made or issued until we learn what happens with Susan. Its probably wrong to add her if she isn't coming back, and if she does return we certainly don't want to exclude her!

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: