Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meav as a Mermaid,  (Read 8270 times)
oregongirl29
« on: May 30, 2012, 07:57PM »

Please tell me you all like this, This was the hardest one I have ever made.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 08:09PM »

OOhh!! That is pretty good!  It probably is challenging because creating an image like this involves splicing together a few different images and making them look like they belong together.  Smiley  But the effect looks realistic.  Just like that one "horse" graphic you did for Orla, this one too, looks like it could be used as an illustration in a fantasy novel.    "MERMEAV " IS BEAUTIFUL!    p.s.  Is it my imagination or does the picture look like it has some 3-D qualities?

oregongirl29
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 08:35PM »

Thank you, and it was difficult. Very difficult. Especially the hair and getting all the color's the same. and to make sure the head was about the same size as the body. But I like how it turned out. and it does seem to have some 3D qualities.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 02:23PM »

Thank you, and it was difficult. Very difficult. Especially the hair and getting all the color's the same. and to make sure the head was about the same size as the body. But I like how it turned out. and it does seem to have some 3D qualities.
And when I back up a few inches, I discovered the picture comes in an even clearer focus. Its quite a sophisticated graphic and finely detailed. I'm not sure what you used to do on your last job but I was thinking it would be interesting to see if you could put these skills of yours to use in the employment arena.  Undecided   I heard somewhere that computer graphic artists are in demand. Just a thought.  Smiley 

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 10:28AM »

And when I back up a few inches, I discovered the picture comes in an even clearer focus. Its quite a sophisticated graphic and finely detailed. I'm not sure what you used to do on your last job but I was thinking it would be interesting to see if you could put these skills of yours to use in the employment arena.  Undecided   I heard somewhere that computer graphic artists are in demand. Just a thought.  Smiley 

I have been thinking the same thing for several weeks but you were the one to come out and say it.  I believe that Irishgirl29 would be an asset to a computer graphics firm.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
oregongirl29
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 01:48PM »

Aww thanks Guy's, I've been thinking about it.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 06:57PM »

I thought I would start thinking of short story ideas based on some of your graphics. I think I will start with "MerMeav". I  like fantasy literature and thought it would be fun to try and write some of my own. This might take some time but I thought I'd give it a try. And then maybe one with "Orla And The Horse" too. We'll see how it goes. nothing real big, just short stories.  I just wanted to repeat that I really LOVE  MerMeav!   It really looks like she has a story to tell, doesn't she.  Wink

oregongirl29
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 09:00PM »

Sound's good to me, I still think I could have done better on it.
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 11:39AM »

Lovely! I've been trying to figure out how to do a "Meav-maid" for quite some time, but I just can't get it. Your's is beautiful! Thank you so much for posting this!

oregongirl29
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 02:44PM »

Thanks and your welcome,
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 09:55AM »

Gorgeous!  Now I believe in Mermeavs!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 03:02PM »

Yup..... Grin    We now have  Mermeavs  and Mermaireads!   Cool   

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2012, 11:45PM »

Yup..... Grin    We now have  Mermeavs  and Mermaireads!   Cool   

HAHA Cheesy

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2012, 04:53PM »

Here's a Disneyfied version of our Merméav:

I've got it from the Disney heroine customizer. What do you think of my creation?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 05:10PM »

Very pretty Kimberly!   Wink That does look a lot like our sweet Meav!     Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: