Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Had Her Baby  (Read 44992 times)
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 08:16PM »

Anyone willing to donate for a gift to Lisa and her new son? 

Any suggestions for a gift?

How about buying him a star since I'm sure he will have everything he'll ever need or want. Just a thought. I'd be willing to contribute for any gift you send.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2012, 08:23AM »

CONGRATULATIONS LISA AND SCOTT!

Anyone else find it entertaining she responded all of the are you in labor questions with hmm on Twitter yesterday?

Yep, I think that was a dead giveaway.
I have to agree with Emily's twitter posts. Tweeting away while in labor? Lisa Kelly is a BOSS!!!! Rock on Lisa!
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2012, 10:47AM »

AND welcome to the newest addition to the family (of course, Atlanta is gonna hafta grant honorary citizenship to him Wink Cheesy) !
Since the baby was born in the States, he becomes a U.S. citizen at birth.
From the US Citizen & Immigration Services website: "To become a citizen at birth, you must:
Have been born in the United States or certain territories or outlying possessions of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".

I had a gut feeling she was going to give birth in Atlanta.

A couple of months ago she returned a picture of she & I that was taken at a m&g in Chicago in 2011. I had sent it to CW Ltd in Dublin. They sent me an email informing me that they forwarded it to Lisa who was currently in the US. And then when I got the picture back, it came from a FedEx office in Atlanta. Since this was just a couple of months ago, I just knew she would not be flying back to Dublin at this point in the pregnancy. My gut was right Grin

chellek

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2012, 11:31AM »

It's interesting to me that they chose American citizenship for their baby.  I wonder if that means that they are going to permanently reside here?
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2012, 11:52AM »

WOW! And Scott Just tweeted "And the burning question: His name is Harry"! Thats very cute!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mlisakellyfanm

I am a Lisa K and Scott Porter fan!

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2012, 11:59AM »

His name is Harry! I can't believe that. That is what I thought they would name him just because I don't like it. Now he will be Harry Porter which is too
close to Harry Potter. Undecided

Thank you Hayley for the banner!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2012, 12:00PM »

WOW! And Scott Just tweeted "And the burning question: His name is Harry"! Thats very cute!

Harry Porter.  That name sounds a bit ...  magical?  Wink   Cheesy

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2012, 12:56PM »

Congratulations Scott and Lisa.  I'm late but I've been offline a few days.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
chellek

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2012, 02:19PM »

Harry Porter?  I'm sorry, but that makes me giggle. 
rebbie336

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2012, 02:35PM »

Harry Porter?   Sounds like something Lisa would think of.
My sister is married to a Doonan...they seriously considered naming their second child  "Lorna Doonan"

Rachel
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2012, 05:20PM »

WOW! And Scott Just tweeted "And the burning question: His name is Harry"! That's very cute!
  Now Orla can come over and reprise her rendition of "Harry's  Game" .   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2012, 05:48PM »

AND welcome to the newest addition to the family (of course, Atlanta is gonna hafta grant honorary citizenship to him Wink Cheesy) !
Since the baby was born in the States, he becomes a U.S. citizen at birth.
From the US Citizen & Immigration Services website: "To become a citizen at birth, you must:
Have been born in the United States or certain territories or outlying possessions of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".

I had a gut feeling she was going to give birth in Atlanta.

A couple of months ago she returned a picture of she & I that was taken at a m&g in Chicago in 2011. I had sent it to CW Ltd in Dublin. They sent me an email informing me that they forwarded it to Lisa who was currently in the US. And then when I got the picture back, it came from a FedEx office in Atlanta. Since this was just a couple of months ago, I just knew she would not be flying back to Dublin at this point in the pregnancy. My gut was right Grin

Lisa said that this was going to be her first American baby a while back. I think it was during a Q&A she did on Facebook.  Wink

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
oregongirl29
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2012, 07:05PM »

I must have missed that.
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2012, 07:05PM »

Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but let's all give our warm welcomes to Harry Porter! Smiley

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2012, 07:16PM »

Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but let's all give our warm welcomes to Harry Porter! Smiley
  Good as any place, methinks.  Undecided    Welcome to this big world young Harry Porter. You were born into a good family. God bless you little one.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: