Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Had Her Baby  (Read 44994 times)
GeorgeN

« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2012, 09:00PM »

Wow..... Best wishes......   Smiley

GeorgeN
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2012, 09:52PM »

It seems strange to me that the birth was here in America. Does anyone know which city? Why, exactly, did she choose that? Do we have better healthcare than Ireland?

Also, I really do hope Lisa Kelly knows how to sing Harry's Game. It seems appropriate for the occasion.

O/T: Isn't Harry supposed to end up with Ginny?

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2012, 05:54PM »

It seems strange to me that the birth was here in America. Does anyone know which city? Why, exactly, did she choose that? Do we have better healthcare than Ireland?

Also, I really do hope Lisa Kelly knows how to sing Harry's Game. It seems appropriate for the occasion.

I think it was Atlanta where the birth took place.  And yes, Harry and Ginny end up together, although he is best friends with Hermoine.  Smiley

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2012, 07:06PM »

We received several contributions for a gift and we will be sending Harry a personalized baby blanket.   Smiley

Thank you to everyone who donated.
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2012, 11:50PM »

We received several contributions for a gift and we will be sending Harry a personalized baby blanket.   Smiley

Thank you to everyone who donated.

Awww, I hadn't read that you had decided on a gift so I went out and got him some clothes.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Jacob Croy

LET LOVES BEAUTIFUL LIGHT SHINE ON YOUR SOUL!

« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2012, 09:53AM »

Smiley Hey Great Job Lisa, I send All my love to you with this Messege, and Hope your New one Grows up to be the best he can Be, and All the best to you as well, Im proud of you.

My Name Is Jacob Croy, and Im a Huge Fan, and Proud Supporter of Celtic Woman, They Inspire me by The way they sing, move, and Make Beautiful music, and how sweet they are to their Fans. Celtic Woman is trully a Legend, and I Love and Wish them Only The best. (Love to Celtic Woman)!
(Jacob Croy).
Celtic Hope

« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2012, 04:40PM »

I know this is late, but congragulations on the new arrival!   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2013, 07:38PM »

I think it was Atlanta where the birth took place.  And yes, Harry and Ginny end up together, although he is best friends with Hermoine.  Smiley

In case you are wondering, I didn't really know much about Lisa's personal life so I shouldn't have been surprised by this.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: