Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Okay, I'm a little worried...  (Read 3094 times)
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« on: June 09, 2012, 06:07PM »

*Takes a deep breath* I just saw on Orla's Garden something about her trying to raise money for ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and I got a little worried about that because it said she raised $280 in her honor to fight ALS, so I was wondering if she has a friend who has that, she just wants to raise money for it because she heard of it, or she god forbid has it herself. I'm just wondering if anyone knows, and please reply quick, because I'm worried. {:{ <3

With love,

Chaela <3

greenfire6
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 08:54PM »

None of us know everything but I don't think we need to worry about Órla in this regard.  Smiley

Granted, some clues and basic sluething are usually necessary but the SEARCH option in this Forum can oftentimes be very fruitful.

My initial Search Word suggestion would be: Kelli ALS  Cry Kiss

Did I spell sluething correctly? LOL!  Cheesy

If you don't mind I can also send you a Private Message with a bit more "open" information as I know of it.
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 07:44AM »

Orla is quite interested in raising money to help understand and fight ALS because a very good friend of hers, one of the people that runs Orla's Garden, has been in a battle with ALS for the past few years.  I encourage everyone to check out this wonderful website.

http://orlasgarden.com/index.html

Brad T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: