Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elephant Shaped Cloud  (Read 8716 times)
MeavEabhaLisaK25

« on: July 12, 2012, 09:08AM »

On the SFTH DVD, I noticed during The Call when the camera was on Chloe on the line "then the call is calling strong" you can see a cloud behind Chloe that looks just like an elephant head. Can you guys see it?
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 03:14PM »

On the SFTH DVD, I noticed during The Call when the camera was on Chloe on the line "then the call is calling strong" you can see a cloud behind Chloe that looks just like an elephant head. Can you guys see it?
I haven't noticed that yet but I'll pay attention the next time I view the DVD. (And I have watched it many times)  While we are talking about SFTH..... has anyone noticed that toward the beginning of "O  America" there is this young trombone player who resembles the " nerdy"  FBI  agent on "Criminal Minds" ?    Undecided

MeavEabhaLisaK25

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 11:35AM »

I've never watched that, lol.
chellek

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 02:23PM »

I watch the DVD this weekend and saw the elephant cloud.  Now of course every time I watch it I will see it, ha ha.   Smiley
Whistler

Lisa Kelly / The Voice / Ms. Rhythm

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 06:08PM »

I haven't noticed that yet but I'll pay attention the next time I view the DVD. (And I have watched it many times)  While we are talking about SFTH..... has anyone noticed that toward the beginning of "O  America" there is this young trombone player who resembles the " nerdy"  FBI  agent on "Criminal Minds" ?    Undecided
Found him! Smiley  He does look similar.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 04:34PM »

I haven't noticed that yet but I'll pay attention the next time I view the DVD. (And I have watched it many times)  While we are talking about SFTH..... has anyone noticed that toward the beginning of "O  America" there is this young trombone player who resembles the " nerdy"  FBI  agent on "Criminal Minds" ?    Undecided
Found him! Smiley  He does look similar.
  Hmmm..... and maybe we can get our Lynn H.  to replace Paget Brewster- they kind of resemble each other too.  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: