Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A New Chirstmas DVD?  (Read 6101 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: July 12, 2012, 03:45PM »

I know that a lot of the fans want Celtic Woman to perform a new Christmas DVD, but I don't know if that will ever happen or not. Aren't there new songs they can record? I haven't been keeping up with their touring of A Christmas Celebration, but still wish that I could hear these songs, especially with other classic Christmas songs.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 03:57PM »

I know that a lot of the fans want Celtic Woman to perform a new Christmas DVD, but I don't know if that will ever happen or not. Aren't there new songs they can record? I haven't been keeping up with their touring of A Christmas Celebration, but still wish that I could hear these songs, especially with other classic Christmas songs.
      I have been to last December's Christmas tour in my home area. Most of the songs were the lovely standards from the old DVD including Lisa K.'s "Green The Whole Year Round".  Plus a couple of non-Christmas songs like "Danny Boy"  and "You Raise Me Up".   I would like a new DVD too, but in the mean time the old one is still pretty great.   Smiley   

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 03:11PM »

Would love a new Christmas dvd! I love their versions of Christmas songs!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 05:39PM »

A new Christmas DVD wouldn't be a bad idea, as it has been five years since A Christmas Celebration was recorded.  In addition to any original compositions David Downes would like to give us, he has the talent to create infinitely intriguing arrangements to any number of existing Christmas songs.  Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 07:56PM »

There are a lot of christmas songs they missed on the first one! I would love a new christmas dvd and cd from them! It would be nice to listen to!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 08:18PM »

Plus, there are new members of the group who might enjoy their own original numbers.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: